JoeDoe07

Feb 26, 2017
Started a new game with 0.9.4 and noticed I cannot level the guests higher than level 3. Also, nobody wants to visit the pool, the yoga room or the club.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Started a new game with 0.9.4 and noticed I cannot level the guests higher than level 3. Also, nobody wants to visit the pool, the yoga room or the club.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Yoga and Club are level 5 rooms, only guest level 5 can request those rooms.
Pool is level 4 room, only guest level 4 or above can request this room.
Which lobby skill level has Julia? because if your hotel is level 5, but Julia has lobby level 3, you can pick up only guest at max at level 3...
otherwise please post your save so we can take a look.

JoeDoe07

Feb 26, 2017
Yoga and Club are level 5 rooms, only guest level 5 can request those rooms.
Pool is level 4 room, only guest level 4 or above can request this room.
Which lobby skill level has Julia? because if your hotel is level 5, but Julia has lobby level 3, you can pick up only guest at max at level 3...
otherwise please post your save so we can take a look.
That's it! Julia is on Lvl 5, but I simply forgot to set the guest level to 5 - I left it on three.
Thank you for the quick & helpful reply!

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Really hoping for a sequel or spiritual successor to this game some time in the future (although I would prefer a sequel because of a return for the girls, especially Julia, Amber, and Laura). Despite many people's complaints about the grindy nature of it, I found it to be fun. You can tell the level of improvement from MotH to Mystwood. Please Faerin keep up the good work and if you decide to do a management style game in the future, I know you're working on a game currently, I think it would be interesting to see the character expand the hotel and add shops, an amusement park, or maybe an arcade. Also maybe adding one or two more girls.

Couldn't write a review on review page so writing it here. All in all a great game that I would highly recommend especially if a fan of IC and management games, which I am.

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018
Can you attach a new save, please? There's something out of the ordinary with your save. Somehow you got the girls' nude set when you don't have the nude figurine in your inventory yet. I believe your save is bugged (unless you've used a cheat mod?)

Did you collect all of the tarot cards?
Yes, I used the cheat mode.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, I used the cheat mode.
Then most probably your save is screwed and nobody can help you. Except for maybe the mod creator though I doubt it.

how far can yu go with Julia? Have there been any updates with her recently?
Not many recent Julia updates. Mostly because you can go all the way with her for a long time already.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't start the game, the logo plays and then crashes with this code popping up unity 2019.4.18f1_3310a4d4f880
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the "Run" box:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\
You may need to add the player log to a .Zip or .RAR archive prior to attaching it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is this game considered content complete now? Just minor things left finalizing the game to be released on Steam on September 30th?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Not gonna lie: the "three separate endings" were pretty underwhelming. Especially since one contained another ending, so it was really two endings with a director's cut of one of those endings. And the first ending makes me wonder why it exists. It seems like a good "try again!" ending, but the progress checker before the endings are unlocked seems to suggest you unlock the second ending (or the 'true' ending) by hiring all the girls--which is great, except I'm pretty sure there's no way to finish the story without hiring all the girls. So who's getting just that first ending?
And if the answer is 'no one,' then... why does it exist?

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Hiho,

es ist immer wieder erfrischend wenn jemand was zu Ende bringt, und dann auch noch in dieser Qualität,
Hut ab! Freue mich schon auf Deine neue Creation. Vielleicht dann wieder mehr in Richtung Man of the House?

Schönen Tag noch
Helmut

----

hey,

it's always refreshing when someone brings something to an end, and then in this quality,

Hats off! I'm looking forward to your new creation. Maybe then more in the direction of Man of the House?

Have a good time

Helmut

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes