Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I cant progress this blowjob scene
Game gives me this error
In all scenes where u must move the slider "faster" to continue I get the popup shown attached.
I can only continue when I hide the dialogbox and unhide it. (Game is in Normal mode)
Yep happened to me, what i did was clicking the hide and then auto on the text box then speed up the animation scene.
Faerin is aware of that and has fixed it, there's already a hotfix out (it's just not on here yet).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
A bug: I went to go buy the pink pill, but was unable to exit the conversation afterwards.
I also had some difficulty exiting the upgrade screen for the new room upgrades, but that was easy to work around.
Did you select the option, "I have seen enough" after buying the pill? I went to him to buy all three of his pills and had no problems exiting the conversation afterwards.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Did you select the option, "I have seen enough" after buying the pill? I went to him to buy all three of his pills and had no problems exiting the conversation afterwards.
There was not an option like that, unless I somehow clicked past it. Once I was in the pill menu, I had to pick one of the three pills. then after buying or failing to buy one, it again asked me which of the three I would like to buy.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There was not an option like that, unless I somehow clicked past it. Once I was in the pill menu, I had to pick one of the three pills. then after buying or failing to buy one, it again asked me which of the three I would like to buy.
There's no way you could have clicked past that part, but this is what you should have seen.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Looking forward to play the final version now that it´s almost finished, i loved Man of The House. Let´s hope the final version has the easy option to chose, to avoid all the gridind and appreciate the good stuff

Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018
According to your save, you've already paid the debt off and completed the MC's "Cracking the case" event. That's one of the requirements needed to unlock the bonus (nude) outfit for the girls.
so what should I do?everytime I check the deposit box(the 3 paintings),and I choose "Penelope", then I choose "Isabella“,but at the 3rd question, no matter what I choose, it always tells me that "I think I still missing some vital informations".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so what should I do?everytime I check the deposit box(the 3 paintings),and I choose "Penelope", then I choose "Isabella“,but at the 3rd question, no matter what I choose, it always tells me that "I think I still missing some vital informations".
Can you attach a new save, please? There's something out of the ordinary with your save. Somehow you got the girls' nude set when you don't have the nude figurine in your inventory yet. I believe your save is bugged (unless you've used a cheat mod?)

Save just before the end (only Isabella bonus scene missing)
Did you collect all of the tarot cards?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really hope for the next update he adds more threesome scenes and at least another outfit. Was hoping for that in this update. Overall a good story though
I doubt that much more will come since the game is basically finished, but I am really curious what more (or less) you would expect from an outfit than is already possible?

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Playing this game for like the thousandth time this time in the story mode, every time on ambers final t5 event a box comes up with an "M" and a close button, I hit close and I'm in an endless loop, is this supposed to happen
Check this post one page back.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not save scumming, no cheats, just keep holding down control to speed it along, that wouldn't make a difference though, would it?
No, that should not matter. Can you upload your save?

It is possible that you might have gotten it, but skipped the text.

Last edited:

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
1661633173691.png

I get this and cant continue a scene. It happened on the last Laura scene as well (this is the first scene after tier 5 outfit unlock).

I play on story mode and only use incest patch.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes