Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, that's correct.
Thanks for the info, Sycho. I really appreciate all the time you've committed to answering questions and helping people out with various issues over the years.

-

Huh, seems like some people aren't too thrilled with the endings. It kind of makes me tempted to play through the game now just to see what the deal is, but I want to wait for the Steam release so I can buy it there and have a good amount of unseen content still for that playthrough.

I can't imagine I would be too disappointed, if at all, since this was already one my favorite adult games because of the management sim gameplay and the amazing group of love interests that Faerin created with this game.

I'm not really a fan of Kay or Hana, with Kay being the worst for me, but the rest of group are all big-time hits in my opinion. Julia and Amber are the top two for "reasons", but Annika, Catalina, Laura and Riley are all right up there. I just sat here thinking about it for a few minutes and I can't even pick a favorite among those. That's how I know Faerin just knocked it out of the park with these characters.

Looking forward to September 30th. And thanks, Faerin, for completing another amazing game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the info, Sycho. I really appreciate all the time you've committed to answering questions and helping people out with various issues over the years.

-

Huh, seems like some people aren't too thrilled with the endings. It kind of makes me tempted to play through the game now just to see what the deal is, but I want to wait for the Steam release so I can buy it there and have a good amount of unseen content still for that playthrough.

I can't imagine I would be too disappointed, if at all, since this was already one my favorite adult games because of the management sim gameplay and the amazing group of love interests that Faerin created with this game.

I'm not really a fan of Kay or Hana, with Kay being the worst for me, but the rest of group are all big-time hits in my opinion. Julia and Amber are the top two for "reasons", but Annika, Catalina, Laura and Riley are all right up there. I just sat here thinking about it for a few minutes and I can't even pick a favorite among those. That's how I know Faerin just knocked it out of the park with these characters.

Looking forward to September 30th. And thanks, Faerin, for completing another amazing game.
You're welcome and thank you for the kind words, Seagal. :) It's been my pleasure helping you guys out, even if sometimes I may have answered with something you all didn't want to hear (like the cheat mods for example, lol). I've enjoyed traveling on this journey with you all including the guys I work with (or have worked with in the past) and look forward to the next journey with you all.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can totally understand those who are disappointed with the endings. Let's just say the writing is a lackluster,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only checked out two of the three, I don't have enough points for the last. Those two had the same lackluster feeling to them, especially the first. I know it was a movie gig that was done quite a few times, but it was still shorter and there's a reason why that trope pretty much died out.

As for the structure, this is what I was talking about almost a year ago when I raised concerns about Kay being basically unavoidable. I need some points from her scenes for the completion, but I honestly rather stabbed myself in the dick than to do that. I had the same problem with MoTH, where I had to suffer through the Diane shit the reach the "perfect" ending.

I'm also not sure it was a good idea to release the ending before finishing the rest of the content. Some of the side stories we didn't even began, and some feels still unfinished like Hana's. Isabella was put in so late and feels like we barely had anything with her to get attached. Giving out the ending before wrapping those up will lead a lot of people to see it as done and just leave it for good. Idk, maybe it's just me but, yeah, I'm not a fan at all.

ezio0102

Jun 1, 2018
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the "Run" box:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\
You may need to add the player log to a .Zip or .RAR archive prior to attaching it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ezio0102

Thank you for that..

There's a couple of things you can try:
  1. Move the game's folder to the root of your drive so the path ends up being: "C:\Mystwood Manor v0.9.4b".
  2. Go into your Nvidia Control Panel and disable "V-Sync" in "3d settings".

Reactions: TheDevian

ezio0102

Jun 1, 2018
ezio0102

Thank you for that..

There's a couple of things you can try:
  1. Move the game's folder to the root of your drive so the path ends up being: "C:\Mystwood Manor v0.9.4b".
  2. Go into your Nvidia Control Panel and disable "V-Sync" in "3d settings".
I tried both methods and they didn't work

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I tried both methods and they didn't work
Then it's likely you're missing Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Go and download the zip file from the closest mirror site to you. Extract the files in a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then restart your game.

If the crash still continues, see if you have any of the following installed:
• Nahimic
• FMOD
• Citrix
• Strix
• Aegis 3
• Sonic Studio 2 and 3
• RivaTuner Statistics Server
• Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
• Portrait Displays\Pivot Software
• Fresco Logic USB graphics driver

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes