Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
need help
i was playing mystwood mysteries and i am stuck at the end
cracking the case part
first 2 answers i got them right but on third one no matter what i choose out of three options nothing happens
Did you do all of Orville's events and explore Isabella's cottage during the day?

Reactions: TheDevian

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
i think there is a bug im at level 2 and i spoke to libby about the study only iv not done the study yet as it level 3 to build just thourt id let you know

Reactions: Faerin

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys, what does it require to get the special items for the last tier of the girls?! I dont think ive seen it in the guide. Thanks

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys, what does it require to get the special items for the last tier of the girls?! I dont think ive seen it in the guide. Thanks
1. Go and buy a fishing rod and torch from the store
2. Talk to Libby at the Stag about skinny dipping to unlock the lake
3, Go to the cave in the woods you will find three statues
4. Go fishing you should find a bronze spider in there
5. Explore the woods until you have found a crown
6. Go to Isabella's cottage during the day and you will find a bronze plaque
7. Go back to the cave and equip each statue with the appropriate item and you will receive a naked statue
8. Equip that statue to yourself and you can then unlock the special tier for the girls

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I found 2 but the spider looks like isn´t in the lake i did 10 days fishing but it says all the time oh i must dozen off...

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
i dont know if this as all ready been added but there is another bug as you get 2 stethoscope at the lake without fishing it out it happens when you get the bonus with libby

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i dont know if this as all ready been added but there is another bug as you get 2 stethoscope at the lake without fishing it out it happens when you get the bonus with libby
Yes, Faerin is aware of that and it's already been fixed for the last update/Steam release.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes