pelon

Sep 17, 2017
what's up, someone has the CGs or how to get them, and someone could tell me how to put the full save,
I can not open it, or I just put it without opening it in the folder profile

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
what's up, someone has the CGs or how to get them, and someone could tell me how to put the full save,
I can not open it, or I just put it without opening it in the folder profile
The save needs to go in the name of the MC's folder.
Ex: \profile\Sycho

So what you could do is create a "test" folder (\profile\test) and place the save in there. As soon as you change shifts (morning to afternoon/afternoon to evening/evening to night), the MC's folder will automatically be created with an auto.sav there. Then just move the other save from the "test" folder to the MC's folder and go from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
The save needs to go in the name of the MC's folder.
Ex: \profile\Sycho

So what you could do is create a "test" folder (\profile\test) and place the save in there. As soon as you change shifts (morning to afternoon/afternoon to evening/evening to night), the MC's folder will automatically be created with an auto.sav there. Then just move the other save from the "test" folder to the MC's folder and go from there.
(y) :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah the game is pretty much finished at this point. The dev might add a few more things but the story is done and you can fuck all the girls.
Sorry, didn't want to fool people but the question was in jest - Arctus' "No android" was preempting one of the perennial questions in Faerin games, I just asked the other ;)

Dragon2611

Jun 30, 2022
What are the special items for each employee after Tier 5? Do I find them by fishing objects at the Lake?
I've paid the 200,000$ debts and went to the safety box in the bank.... I answer correctly the first 2 questions:
1- Penelope,
2- Isabella;

at the 3rd question I tried to answer with all choices but MC always says there is something wrong.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What are the special items for each employee after Tier 5? Do I find them by fishing objects at the Lake?
I've paid the 200,000$ debts and went to the safety box in the bank.... I answer correctly the first 2 questions:
1- Penelope,
2- Isabella;

at the 3rd question I tried to answer with all choices but MC always says there is something wrong.
Take a look at the quick-guide (link in OP). Look at the last page (23) of the guide.

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
I wish Faerin would end the game where the where there will be repeatable H-scenes like in The Man of the House. The MC will have an H-scene once he visits the staff in their respective areas.

Reactions: Grordan

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you still get the good ending if you refuse to claim the reward 5 as it is against your principles to have your girls running around nude in a hotel

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes