allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So is this game complete in terms of content? I just finished the ending and can't really think of how there'd be more to do besides bug fixes, etc.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Just beat the game finally. could see how it could be expanded upon by making it more open ended but considering it’s made by one guy it’s fine. overall a very enjoyable game even if i am shocked there isn’t a full julia/amber scene since he went to the trouble of making them unrelated in the default lol but yeah. got to give kudos for finishing two full games though!

still wish next game was fantasy rpg but being on the bodyguarding haha

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Just a bug report for 0.9.4 in case no one has reported before, it is a brand new save which I am not able to find item to boost 5% gym but find 2 items boost 5% healthcare.

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
Considering the game is done, will by the end of this month be released the new game? What s the name, again?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
so will Faein make this mark in main page? coz if not make me will wait new update
Considering the game is done, will by the end of this month be released the new game? What s the name, again?
The story is complete, but the game is not. Full\final version is presumably going to be v1.0.
Next releases are expected to be mainly bug fix & polish, but may well be some additional scenes - have to wait & see.

New game will presumably not be starting until this one is done, there may be some work in parallel, but wouldn't expect new game to be released before v1.0 of this.
Possibly a couple of months after.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, how do I find the special objects to unlock the story
Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your exploration map).
Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.

Requirements:
Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.

Truths33ker

Sep 6, 2022
This game is quite good. A bit grindy at times. But still quite enjoyable.

And there is always good old cheat engine if you really get tired of the grind. (or use the handy mod, although leveling up manor can still take a while).

Truths33ker

Sep 6, 2022
so will Faein make this mark in main page? coz if not make me will wait new update
If your main desire is incest seggs, then you can play away as the story has gone that far already. (also sex with other characters too).
Unless you want to wait many more updates that is.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If your main desire is incest seggs, then you can play away as the story has gone that far already. (also sex with other characters too).
Unless you want to wait many more updates that is.
Faerin doesn't have control over the thread, but it's well known that the next update on the 30th will be the last, barring any bugs (but we're going through testing it already, so there shouldn't be any bugs).

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Kinda sad the game's almost done. I very much like the ladies in this one and can appreciate the management aspect of it. I also like how it doesn't feel like the IC is shoved down your throat in every line.

Reactions: MotH_like25

Truths33ker

Sep 6, 2022
Faerin doesn't have control over the thread, but it's well known that the next update on the 30th will be the last, barring any bugs (but we're going through testing it already, so there shouldn't be any bugs).
O... I had assumed since there was seemingly more levels there would be a bit more extra content. My mistake.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
O... I had assumed since there was seemingly more levels there would be a bit more extra content. My mistake.
No worries. Yeah, the game had been in development for the past 3 years and this month it's coming to a conclusion (technically it's completed). It was officially announced last month that it would go on Steam sometime this month, but there hadn't been a release date until just recently.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes