larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Can you still get the good ending if you refuse to claim the reward 5 as it is against your principles to have your girls running around nude in a hotel
Yes you can still get the ending but you have to get the item to have the girls running around the hotel naked but you don't have to equip it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if I cannot get Sophia to animate her last event will this hurt the endings
Try moving the main game folder to a shorter path as you probably have it buried in a multitude of folders. Move it to either your desktop or to your C drive so the path reads C:Mystwood Manor and the animation should work

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yes you can still get the ending but you have to get the item to have the girls running around the hotel naked but you don't have to equip it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Try moving the main game folder to a shorter path as you probably have it buried in a multitude of folders. Move it to either your desktop or to your C drive so the path reads C:Mystwood Manor and the animation should work
Thanks it worked

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ezio0102, according to the log you provided, the game is still in a path that's too long (not to mention it being in your OneDrive) folder as seen here:
C:/Users/fclem/OneDrive/Desktop/Mystwood Manor v0.9.4b/Mystwood Manor v0.9.4b/
Move the folder from there and put it in its own folder.
Ex: C:\Mystwood Manor v0.9.4b\

See attached screenshot.
screenshot.jpg

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Open your Event Viewer, quickest way is to use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the "Run" box:
eventvwr Then click OK or press the Enter key.

Wait for the list to populate (could take a minute or two) then go into "Windows logs", "Application". Look for an error message pertaining to "Mystwood Manor.exe". Could you post a screenshot if you find anything there, please?

ezio0102

Jun 1, 2018
Open your Event Viewer, quickest way is to use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the "Run" box:
eventvwr Then click OK or press the Enter key.

Wait for the list to populate (could take a minute or two) then go into "Windows logs", "Application". Look for an error message pertaining to "Mystwood Manor.exe". Could you post a screenshot if you find anything there, please?
Screenshot 2022-09-01 150024.png

ezio0102

Jun 1, 2018
Are there any other error messages related to the game? Or is that the only one? I may have also asked this before, but are you using a cheat mod?

Optional, try disabling Antialiasing by using the steps found .
That's the only message and I'm not using a cheat mod

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That's the only message and I'm not using a cheat mod
Ok, see if the Antialiasing method resolves the problem. Otherwise it could be one of two things:
  1. Corrupted file that was downloaded.
  2. OS may need to be redone.
Though I'm leaning more heavily towards option 2 if the other suggestion doesn't help.

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
The update is fun as always, but something I ran into a while ago is that the auto resolve stopped working even though I have all guests at VIP5; has anyone else encountered this? Included my save file if that's helpful.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The update is fun as always, but something I ran into a while ago is that the auto resolve stopped working even though I have all guests at VIP5; has anyone else encountered this? Included my save file if that's helpful.
When you say "auto-resolve", do you mean VIP guest interactions automatically passing?
Make sure the option is ticked, in the Settings menu.
1662089872436.png

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, I feel dumb...I must have missed when that became an option because I only ever recall the game doing that automatically. Thank you for the information because that's what I was missing.
np mate, same happened to me.
I think it was always an option, but was previously set as default to checked.
In an update, a few versions back, it changed to unchecked & mine were suddenly asking for yoga, swimming, meal & drink choices, etc. instead of just getting their choice automatically met & that's what caused it for me.
Glad it was the same simple thing for you, too! (y)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can someone explain to me, what happened to this? why no display? just like this.
View attachment 2019657
Im new player for this game.
That usually means that an image did not load correctly. Where did you extract the game?
Missing will often cause foggy renders as well. Click the link provided then download the all-in-one zip file from a mirror site closest to you. Extract the files in a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Restart the game and try replaying that scene again.

ezio0102

Jun 1, 2018
Ok, see if the Antialiasing method resolves the problem. Otherwise it could be one of two things:
  1. Corrupted file that was downloaded.
  2. OS may need to be redone.
Though I'm leaning more heavily towards option 2 if the other suggestion doesn't help.
Yeah antialising didn't do anything and I've download this multiple times so I think option 2 is the best bet

• Sad
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah antialising didn't do anything and I've download this multiple times so I think option 2 is the best bet
Sorry to hear that, I know how that goes. Unfortunately, it may be the only solution at this point. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. I once spent a few days with another player on Discord not only in helping him back up his system, but also getting Win10 re-installed and restoring his files from the backup image created with the software I use. So I don't mind helping out if/when I can.

I AM MAX

Sep 28, 2021
Missing will often cause foggy renders as well. Click the link provided then download the all-in-one zip file from a mirror site closest to you. Extract the files in a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Restart the game and try replaying that scene again.
Tq Pal...

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes