Truths33ker

Sep 6, 2022
No worries. Yeah, the game had been in development for the past 3 years and this month it's coming to a conclusion (technically it's completed). It was officially announced last month that it would go on Steam sometime this month, but there hadn't been a release date until just recently.
yeah, I also found out the claim thingy was just the stone figurine unlock anyway.

Kpun

Oct 26, 2018
My MC inventory says "can't equip item" to everything he picks up.
I started a second playthrough thinking I had maybe borked the game somehow, and it is showing same issue.

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
has anyone else had an issue with Sophia's last quest/ mission/ nighttime event whatever you wanna call it, when the mc says she can suck it, the dialogue continues but the animation stops then the game just freezes.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
My MC inventory says "can't equip item" to everything he picks up.
I started a second playthrough thinking I had maybe borked the game somehow, and it is showing same issue.
What version are you playing?

has anyone else had an issue with Sophia's last quest/ mission/ nighttime event whatever you wanna call it, when the mc says she can suck it, the dialogue continues but the animation stops then the game just freezes.
It sounds like you have the game buried deep in your rig, move the main game folder to your desktop or to your C drive so the game path reads C: Mystwood Manor, and the animation should work for you

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a fix for the missing town/catalina bug? looks like i went from v5 to v9.4b. Surely i don't still need v6 do I?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a fix for the missing town/catalina bug? looks like i went from v5 to v9.4b. Surely i don't still need v6 do I?
It sounds like you're using an older save. Any saves older than version 0.6.0 will not work.

Reactions: TheDevian

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
It sounds like you're using an older save. Any saves older than version 0.6.0 will not work.
ya, v5 save, so im SOL? So there never was a fix implemented in the last year? Read a post from Faerin back when this bug was discovered that said it would be fixed in the next update, which would have been quite a few updates ago.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to find the gallery? I'm not seeing it anywhere.
In the Staff menu.
Click on the staff icon, on the right. Select the girl (or MC) & you will see "Progress" tab.
There you can replay all unlocked scenes with that girl, also you can see how to unlock the next one by hovering on the "i".

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ya, v5 save, so im SOL? So there never was a fix implemented in the last year? Read a post from Faerin back when this bug was discovered that said it would be fixed in the next update, which would have been quite a few updates ago.
Yeah, the fix was implemented, but you need a later save as a few changes were made to the game after that.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't equip the fishing pole or the brass rectangle, which I believe are very specific to the MC.
I am playing 0.94b Full
You don't equip the fishing pole. Once you've bought it, you can automatically use it at the lake. And the brass rectangle isn't for the MC, it's for one of the statues in the cave.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
If you find in the thread an old game version (0.6) you can try to load your save in that version, play some turns then save your progress then transfer your save on v0.9 and it should be fixed, otherwise you have to start over.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok so my AVG Free edition didnt like the main exe (apparently infected with IDP.Generic). Is this a known issue and is there a way around out as I cant even reinstall the game right now

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok so my AVG Free edition didnt like the main exe (apparently infected with IDP.Generic). Is this a known issue and is there a way around out as I cant even reinstall the game right now
You will either need to mark that file as an exception (false positive), or get another antivirus. But if you got it here or on Patreon, then it's clean.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hi. I'm just finished Mystwood manor (I know I'm writing about it late when the last update came out earlier) but I am so impressed that with every update and contributed by you (Faerin) and others, I was able to enjoy this game so much. Regarding the latest events in the game, I was surprised as in the case of Soffi, we could also end the action with Denis or finally with Isabela (who melted away at the end). Then it is the ending that we could have guessed since the penultimate update that Libby is a Black Widow and that it could happen differently. It was also a surprise to see Dad and Penelope again at the end, it was really (for me) a big surprise. So to sum it up, it's nice that at the end of the Libby event and its breakdown, the ending from 1 - 3 could have been chosen. You know, I chose 3 and really cool (for me) I thought it would be pregnant, after such a sharp hitting on each of the girls and Julia, and here this ending was much better than I expected. What else amazed me was that Julia with Amber, Hana with Laura, Kay with Riley and Annika with Catalina, just wonderful. And finally, trigger them all. He he he. To sum up, it is a pity that, as in the case of the previous game, there was no Polish version of the language, but it was still possible to translate what was going on using the Translator on the phone and the camera function. So many thanks again for such a well-crafted game that is (was) Mystwood Manor. I look forward to the next game on your part and the other helpers who will continue to help and improve it to make it better with each subsequent update. At the end, if the steam comes out, just like the Moth, it will definitely be bought by me. (Because I already have Moth in my collection). Regards. Fan from Poland.
the end mystwood manor.jpg

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes