Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thank you guys for sharing that info. Not really sure what I even think a bodyguard game might entail, but given how awesome his last two games have been, I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and be really patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How about a female? Most of all games are male MC
I don't think Faerin has any intentions on doing a game with a female protag, TBH. Besides, if you look at the screenshot, it clearly says "guy" for the three choices for the MC. So it's pretty safe to say it'll have a male MC. :)

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 20, 2022
Has there been a new scene since MC bangs Julia on the car outside after the date and the dude zooms by while getting sucked off? Did that even have consequences?

Should I play the latest update or just wait for final release and all scenes (I like Julia most)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
90-95% of the time, I just don't enjoy female MC games as much. There isn't the sense of accomplishment when you unlock the hot scenes, or the ability to make it both gradual and rewarding. At least for me.
It's all a matter of storytelling. And Faerin has proven he's good at it. There are few, but great games with female MC. I like both, male and female. The main thing is that a male MC also looks like a man. And not a 14-year-old who is just taking the first steps out of the children's room. When i see such games where milfs ride a child's cock, i can only roll my eyes. Of course there are enough people who like it. A matter of taste, i think.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It's all a matter of storytelling. And Faerin has proven he's good at it. There are few, but great games with female MC. I like both, male and female. The main thing is that a male MC also looks like a man. And not a 14-year-old who is just taking the first steps out of the children's room. When i see such games where milfs ride a child's cock, i can only roll my eyes. Of course there are enough people who like it. A matter of taste, i think.
Well, I'm with you 110% on that! I have zero interest in games where the male MC looks like a kid. I cannot wrap my head around why that's such a common or popular thing. Its bizarre. Had you asked me before I started playing adult games what percentage I thought might feature that, I'd have said below 5%. I want an adult, fit, man of at least average height to be the main character, if at all possible. Ideally over 25 years old.

I do like some female MC games, but its certainly the minority, and they have to be done really well. I'm also not into a lot of lesbian content where there's no man involved, so female led games that swing that way aren't much of my thing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Has there been a new scene since MC bangs Julia on the car outside after the date and the dude zooms by while getting sucked off? Did that even have consequences?

Should I play the latest update or just wait for final release and all scenes (I like Julia most)
No, that was the last event for Julia.

Reactions: TheDevian

Nirak

Nov 12, 2016
Hi, I need your help. I can't find Catalina.
I did go around everywhere in Morning & afternoon for more than 20 times.
Currently, Hotel lvl 5, renovate & upgrade ALL the room (club & yoga of course). Got all the cards.
Progress: all the girls are done the 5th tiers. Nearly done with the guests.
I did use the cheat :D

Sheriff: i'm busy, if you dont have anything don't come.
Royal stag: just talk
Forestqueen: cant meet the lady
Detective Quin: nothing to see
General store: bought all
Lake: fishing and meet Libby skinny dip once. nothing else.
bank: need the code
issabella: done, f**ked her. and she's gone now
Cave: found 3 statues, put the Crown & tengular(?), missing 1 item.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, I need your help. I can't find Catalina.
I did go around everywhere in Morning & afternoon for more than 20 times.
Currently, Hotel lvl 5, renovate & upgrade ALL the room (club & yoga of course). Got all the cards.
Progress: all the girls are done the 5th tiers. Nearly done with the guests.
I did use the cheat :D

Sheriff: i'm busy, if you dont have anything don't come.
Royal stag: just talk
Forestqueen: cant meet the lady
Detective Quin: nothing to see
General store: bought all
Lake: fishing and meet Libby skinny dip once. nothing else.
bank: need the code
issabella: done, f**ked her. and she's gone now
Cave: found 3 statues, put the Crown & tengular(?), missing 1 item.
Is your save from an old version?

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes it's... from version 4th...
oh for god shake... please don't say that is the reason... I really don't want to replay it...
If it's before v0.6.0, then the save is too old. There's been some changes to the game where you would need at least a v0.6.0 save.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I see. thanks a lot...
I'll download the shared-full-save then.
You're welcome. It looks like the save linked in OP is 0.9.4b, so that one will work if you have the latest version of the game. But it will also mean that it's completed up to 0.9.4b. So there won't be anything new to do. The earliest save we have on our Discord is a 0.7.2 save, but it's untested with the latest version.

Reactions: Nirak and TheDevian

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
After a long wait, I have decided to try out Faerin's newest game. Like Man of the House, this is a little gem. Yes, the grind is there, but it wouldn't be a Faerin game. Everything else is the usual Faerin quality. It is a really chill game, where one can relax well after a hard day of mind and body fuck. I will write a proper review once I have finished it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
After a long wait, I have decided to try out Faerin's newest game. Like Man of the House, this is a little gem. Yes, the grind is there, but it wouldn't be a Faerin game. Everything else is the usual Faerin quality. It is a really chill game, where one can relax well after a hard day of mind and body fuck. I will write a proper review once I have finished it.
There will be a bit more to it, if you give it a bit longer. Next weekend, or so.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes