LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Mystwood Manor 0.9.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What happened to the Fantasy Kingdom game. Last time i checked it won or at least was winning in the poll.
Damn i was looking forward to Faerin making a game in Fantasy settings.
There were a few polls, that one won one of them, but once he explained what the game would entail (and how long it would take), many supporters switched options.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great..
But as I understood the fantasy one was going to be incest themed..Is it same with Bodyguard game or he is moving away with the incest fetish
They all have it, what makes you think it would not? Same with the polls for the last game, they ALL had incest, but one of them said 'sister', so it won by a mile. Polls on here are always so screwed like that.

This one is just more story focused, where the fantasy one was more game play focused.

Reactions: Radagastt and Sycho

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Really wish we got the Fantasy RPG, but again I understand the reasoning for something he could do quicker.

And looks like it's a 30s guy in the lead. Well, considering I'm almost there myself...

Anyway, the weird thing about the Bodyguard game is that, typically, you bodyguard other people. Doesn't seem like it'd be your own family because bodyguarding your own family doesn't seem to fit the typical themes of the genre but what do I know, I'm sure he has a plan.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyway, the weird thing about the Bodyguard game is that, typically, you bodyguard other people. Doesn't seem like it'd be your own family because bodyguarding your own family doesn't seem to fit the typical themes of the genre but what do I know, I'm sure he has a plan.
I know he has a plan, but he has not shared a lot of it yet, that said, there are a lot of ways for it to work... Either something happens, and your family is in danger, so you go back to protect them, or you have family in the city, or maybe even the company, and you protect others, with their help. Who knows? XD

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes