GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 2010298
Doesn't really help much, if you don't explain why you think so.
Well, we have a very few interaction between MC and antoghonist, we know very few things regarding why Richard did call to MC in order to invite him instead of warning him and let him run away. We know knothing why MC could shoot Libby down in the forest opposite to her inviceble in the Stag building. The game almost lacks interaction with the father. How does Julia as MC partner in venture react for danger regarding MC? I also still wonder who did talk to Julia under MC person and who did pretend to be Julia seducing MC and with which purpose?

With all due respect to Faerin the game is about the main plot and suspence. The harem is a garnish. I respect the dev intention to get funds from the placement, but to be honest, the game is raw enough.

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
I can't get to open/claim the last rewards on staff progress window.
Am I missing something ( it requires some special item, which I can't find anywhere), or it hasn't been implemented yet?
Apologies if this has been answered before.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't get to open/claim the last rewards on staff progress window.
Am I missing something ( it requires some special item, which I can't find anywhere), or it hasn't been implemented yet?
Apologies if this has been answered before.
you have to search the woods to get 1.) Cave with Satues 2.)Crown / visit Isabelas Shag during Daytime to find Rectagular piece / finish Orvells Story about Mystwood Manor
Buy Fishing rod go fishing get bronze Spider
Place the Items on the Statues in the cave get the Statuette equip
and enjoy
Sycho maybe already reported, but the Sweatbands never were added to my inventory after fishing the Stetoscope only apeared 1 not x2 how reported
Faerin Great game ! enjoyed every Minute of It Kudos, looking forward to your 3rd game ! Outstanding work !!

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
you have to search the woods to get 1.) Cave with Satues 2.)Crown / visit Isabelas Shag during Daytime to find Rectagular piece / finish Orvells Story about Mystwood Manor
Buy Fishing rod go fishing get bronze Spider
Place the Items on the Statues in the cave get the Statuette equip
and enjoy
Sycho maybe already reported, but the Sweatbands never were added to my inventory after fishing the Stetoscope only apeared 1 not x2 how reported
Faerin Great game ! enjoyed every Minute of It Kudos, looking forward to your 3rd game ! Outstanding work !!
Thank You, my man.... I've done it, and thoroughly enjoyed finishing the game.

Reactions: xapican and Old Dog

dorobo

Nov 12, 2018
Do i need to do something special to upgrade to level 5 the guest?

i cannot finish Orvells Story about Mystwood Manor

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

And your Hotel and Staff are lvl.5 ? It is a dynamic system with each lvl the amout of fully satisfyed visits raises, so to Lvl up there must be a lot of Satisfying visits, your Staff needs to raise their skill as well, with each "Strike" you recive a penality so that the upgrade of the Guest Vip lvl takes more time.
Is explained by :pJulia at the begining :devilish:

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Use the guest level select button when you assign Julia to the lobby so he'll check in as a level 5 guest (provided both Julia and the Manor are at level 5).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
as a level 5 guest
Good thing is to level down after, or you have the "Latin, starlet Diva situation" specially if the Cards of your Staff are not placed properly or just not check her in till the Girls are at full skill and optimized tarot cards O and Miguel can be a Pain as well

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Well, we have a very few interaction between MC and antoghonist, we know very few things regarding why Richard did call to MC in order to invite him instead of warning him and let him run away.
Maybe to warning him that Libby is MC's father killer?

We know knothing why MC could shoot Libby down in the forest opposite to her inviceble in the Stag building.
Do you remember last Orville's event? Also MC had some help from Penelope which know the story.

The game almost lacks interaction with the father.
So in your life do you have any interactions with the deads? Wow.

How does Julia as MC partner in venture react for danger regarding MC? I also still wonder who did talk to Julia under MC person and who did pretend to be Julia seducing MC and with which purpose?
I don't understand what you mean here.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
I can totally understand those who are disappointed with the endings. Let's just say the writing is a lackluster,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only checked out two of the three, I don't have enough points for the last. Those two had the same lackluster feeling to them, especially the first. I know it was a movie gig that was done quite a few times, but it was still shorter and there's a reason why that trope pretty much died out.

As for the structure, this is what I was talking about almost a year ago when I raised concerns about Kay being basically unavoidable. I need some points from her scenes for the completion, but I honestly rather stabbed myself in the dick than to do that. I had the same problem with MoTH, where I had to suffer through the Diane shit the reach the "perfect" ending.

I'm also not sure it was a good idea to release the ending before finishing the rest of the content. Some of the side stories we didn't even began, and some feels still unfinished like Hana's. Isabella was put in so late and feels like we barely had anything with her to get attached. Giving out the ending before wrapping those up will lead a lot of people to see it as done and just leave it for good. Idk, maybe it's just me but, yeah, I'm not a fan at all.
I agree with this.
From an Adult VN perspective a lot more 'entertainment' could have been possible in the sauna, gym and pool. The third ending is a scene that I was hoping for but not as being a real ending.
On the other side; from a Management-Game-with-adult-options-perspective this game was really fun to play IMO.
I was playing monthly from update to update so in the beginning I played for hours to get all money, tiers and destiny points. Therefor last few months were a bit boring. See what happens when the game is finished and bugfree and I can play a new game. :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't understand what you mean here.
My Interpretation: Why does Julia not freak out about the danger hoovering over MC´s Head and as Rolemodel start to beeing protective (for us maybe clear because MC never told her ? )
He seems not to realize that the Myterious fog (Spirits) materialize and play tricks acting on the hidden whishes of the Main Story Characters (Magical aspect of Isabellas spirit)

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Can´t finish Hana´s "Secruity Meeting" event in the middle a window pops up (with nothing in it) if you close it it start´s hmm 4-5 dialogs before the window pops up if it at the same dialog window pops up again it´s a loop

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can´t finish Hana´s "Secruity Meeting" event in the middle a window pops up (with nothing in it) if you close it it start´s hmm 4-5 dialogs before the window pops up if it at the same dialog window pops up again it´s a loop
First, make sure you're playing from version 0.9.4b (which fixes a bug in any animation where moving the slider is required) then make sure to increase the speed of the animation to max.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Soooo NO PREGNANCY endings. SAD day for the Pregnancy Enjoyer community.
You get to choose one out of 3 endings depending on how much relationship you have built with the girls. 1 being the worst and 3 being the "best" (not really)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This endings felt so lacking youll wish I wasnt jocking. The game is not over so I dont know if theres hope left or just call it a day and move on. This game def beats the last one in terms of quality, but not story. Solid 6/10

ezio0102

Jun 1, 2018
Then it's likely you're missing Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Go and download the zip file from the closest mirror site to you. Extract the files in a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then restart your game.

If the crash still continues, see if you have any of the following installed:
• Nahimic
• FMOD
• Citrix
• Strix
• Aegis 3
• Sonic Studio 2 and 3
• RivaTuner Statistics Server
• Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
• Portrait Displays\Pivot Software
• Fresco Logic USB graphics driver
Nope nothing worked, unity still keeps crashing

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
need help
i was playing mystwood mysteries and i am stuck at the end
cracking the case part
first 2 answers i got them right but on third one no matter what i choose out of three options nothing happens

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes