LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
Kinda disappointed you don't get to fuck Karen, but still a satisfying ending to that side arc. Always good to see people getting better.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not save scumming, no cheats, just keep holding down control to speed it along, that wouldn't make a difference though, would it?
I am still looking into it, but...
1661678073607.png
Just since we started tracking that sort of thing. lol

• Haha
Reactions: neng

dorobo

Nov 12, 2018
Hello

i didn't know if this issue was already report but the when i got the 4 event for denise farrox -(i meet her in the bar).
During the handjob i got message box with nothing into. After that the game is blocked.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight and dorobo

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
Hello,

i started a new game in Verion 0.9.4.5. Unfortunatly i can't find two items (it is just day 8 - so maybe more in future). Even if the MC goes to the attic, he finds nothing. Although the items for the kitchen and the dining room should be available.

Oh and i can't find the well as well (hehe). But i can find the cave, although i was already there - wich make no sense for me.

I played the intro (wich was the reason for missing items in the past) and don't use cheats or mods. I will attach my save files.

I'm sorry, if this question is already answered, but the posts of the last days include too many spoilers. I want to find new things in the game - not in this forum. So i didn't read the last pages.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello,

i started a new game in Verion 0.9.4.5. Unfortunatly i can't find two items (it is just day 8 - so maybe more in future). Even if the MC goes to the attic, he finds nothing. Although the items for the kitchen and the dining room should be available.

Oh and i can't find the well as well (hehe). But i can find the cave, although i was already there - wich make no sense for me.

I played the intro (wich was the reason for missing items in the past) and don't use cheats or mods. I will attach my save files.

I'm sorry, if this question is already answered, but the posts of the last days include too many spoilers. I want to find new things in the game - not in this forum. So i didn't read the last pages.
Some things are random, and some items are now purchased in the store.
ty for your saves, but there is no gallery/replay in that game
Yes, there is. It is on the character's progress tab.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello,

Also, some items will not be unlocked, until you unlock the room they work with, like the pool floaty, can't be found until you open the pool.

Reactions: whichone

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
Is there a way to delete the "Faerin Games" Logo Sequence? I am on headphones and the volume kills me everytime i start, if i change the volume through windows volume mixer it doesnt kick in until the main menu, and the change of the volume for the games is initialized at the main menu as well.

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
Also, some items will not be unlocked, until you unlock the room they work with, like the pool floaty, can't be found until you open the pool.
Thank you for your help.
I found one of the item in the store. Also found the well when my hotel was level 2. Now i only have to search for the kitchen item. Perhaps it needs Kay to be hired as well. I keep searching.

Reactions: TheDevian

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
BTW: changelog says, study can be bulit at level 2, but for me it's still locked and it says, i need to upgrade the hotel level first (the level ist 2 now). At first i thought kit would unlock after visiting the Stag, but that didn't unlock the study at level 2.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
faerin has crumpled the completion of MM. There is a huge room for development regarding the mainplot. The final scenes are dissappoing.

Reactions: kamibell

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
BTW: changelog says, study can be bulit at level 2, but for me it's still locked and it says, i need to upgrade the hotel level first (the level ist 2 now). At first i thought kit would unlock after visiting the Stag, but that didn't unlock the study at level 2.
The Study can be build only from level 3, also the items can be found or in the attic, or in the lake or in the store, you can follow Sycho guide to know where you can find them, you can find the guide in OP.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes