dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Please please please....
Please Upload incest patches to a download site other than Mega. we can not download even smallest files with several kbytes due to file size limitation. Stop this bullshit please and upload them to anywhere but not Mega.
Thank you...
here it is ...just rename to Mapping.xml and copy to root of the game

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please please please....
Please Upload incest patches to a download site other than Mega. we can not download even smallest files with several kbytes due to file size limitation. Stop this bullshit please and upload them to anywhere but not Mega.
Thank you...
To bypass MEGA's download limitation you can use JDownloader 2.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please, any help on how to save in this version? It simply does not save at the end of the update....Thank you!
Don't play from inside the rar file or from a directory where the game has no permissions to read and write.

Try to extract a fresh copy on your desktop. Start the game and check again if you can save or not. If you can - move the game to the directory of your liking.

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
I installed in on my laptop and after that I can't play it because when I start the game the screen is just black can someone tell me what's wrong?

Jun 14, 2018
think i'll wait for story mode to be implemented, I love faerin's stuff but sometimes the grind is just too much. Especially with the loading animations between every screen in this particular game. They make me so impatient.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
think i'll wait for story mode to be implemented, I love faerin's stuff but sometimes the grind is just too much. Especially with the loading animations between every screen in this particular game. They make me so impatient.
Thanks. Is this with UI animations on or off (in the settings)?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I installed in on my laptop and after that I can't play it because when I start the game the screen is just black can someone tell me what's wrong?
to help you we need to see your player.log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden Appdata/Locallow/Fearin Games folder.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well it is all blue balls just now. Why cant I move staff in the evening? It is very grindy.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Fellows, for some reason my save file is corrupted, doesn't load.
Anyone can share a savefile from previous update end ?
I saw your signature and though is that some sort of game? Or are they just random girls from different games? I like the character models, they look different.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Man of the House was a really great game and the grind was just as I like it, perfectly balanced. But man, this game is just boring, 9th update and still the same thing, very little content with the girls but lots of hotel management to do every day. I mean, what's the point? We're all here for fap games, even if we have to grind a little, I personally don't mind, but grinding for nothing is not what we want, there are many other games for this.
Faerin I truly respect your work, I support you on Patreon, and the design of this game is amazing, but I was expecting something else from you. Maybe it's time to switch to "story mode" only, just saying...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Man of the House was a really great game and the grind was just as I like it, perfectly balanced. But man, this game is just boring, 9th update and still the same thing, very little content with the girls but lots of hotel management to do every day. I mean, what's the point? We're all here for fap games, even if we have to grind a little, I personally don't mind, but grinding for nothing is not what we want, there are many other games for this.
Faerin I truly respect your work, I support you on Patreon, and the design of this game is amazing, but I was expecting something else from you. Maybe it's time to switch to "story mode" only, just saying...
Did you ever play the first version of MotH before Fearin removed a big junk of grind? :LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I see your point but I think Faerin isn't primarily making this for us nice folks at F95. Also the speed of fappage wanted may differ from person to person - I personally like games where you can make some money and/or build some stats and then have the opportunity to also get some action later on. But story wise for me an action laden first half would mean nothing more to do in the second one.

And yes, this may become too grindy even for me, but let's just wait and see.

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes