Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I like the idea behind this game and what has currently been developed is quite solid. A little tidbit, but I like that the dad wasn't an asshole (which happens a lot in games where there's cheap incest plot), he's quite awesome and someone the MC admires. The story itself is also relatively interesting.

I'm a sucker for management games, the game is still early in it's development so there's sadly not much of the lewd stuff.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Am i the only one who feels like progression w mom happened too quick? I mean they are mother and son, yet mom did not show any struggling or resist, which seems unnatural really, and she sure does not appear slutty one to go so easy. But i guess it has something to do w maner mistery and probably will be explained later. I mean taboo is main reason why we like incest games, and hope we will see her having second thoughts and some confusion, .
About the managment, at first it was really annoying, but when you fully reach the concept, it could be quite entertaining. And of course all those sexy outfits oh geeez:love:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I see your point but I think Faerin isn't primarily making this for us nice folks at F95. Also the speed of fappage wanted may differ from person to person - I personally like games where you can make some money and/or build some stats and then have the opportunity to also get some action later on. But story wise for me an action laden first half would mean nothing more to do in the second one.

And yes, this may become too grindy even for me, but let's just wait and see.
I agree with you and I'll just wait and see too, I won't give up so easily ;)
Thanks guys. I see your point.
But please keep in mind that this game is under development.
The same was said (many times) about MotH during its development.

I am not a fan making a game with "just" sex scenes.
If that's something you're interested in, this is not the game for you.

That being said, I don't think the current stage of the game is close to the final version (hence the v0.2.x).
Like I have said several times before, IMO a game needs a good foundation before filling it with content.
There is still so much to add (more girls, guests, tarot cards, locations, events, etc).
The content isn't the challenging part.
Those that have played MotH know what kind of content and quality to expect and this is not something that I am personally worried about.

But that's the point of getting feedback during the development, it's not a finished game, many things can (and will) be improved.
The following months I expect to add a great deal of that and think that it will shift the focus of the game from hotel management to a more balanced gameplay.
However, it is still a hotel management game, so if that's not your thing now, it will probably not be later either.
As the essence of the game will not change, it will just get more content and things to do.

If you believe it can become a good game, any input on improvements are appreciated and taken into account.
If not, that's fine too. I can't please everyone (sadly).

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks guys. I see your point.
But please keep in mind that this game is under development.
The same was said (many times) about MotH during its development.

If that's something you're interested in, this is not the game for you.

That being said, I don't think the current stage of the game is close to the final version (hence the v0.2.x).
Like I have said several times before, IMO a game needs a good foundation before filling it with content.
There is still so much to add (more girls, guests, tarot cards, locations, events, etc).
The content isn't the challenging part.
Those that have played MotH know what kind of content and quality to expect and this is not something that I am personally worried about.

But that's the point of getting feedback during the development, it's not a finished game, many things can (and will) be improved.
The following months I expect to add a great deal of that and think that it will shift the focus of the game from hotel management to a more balanced gameplay.
However, it is still a hotel management game, so if that's not your thing now, it will probably not be later either.
As the essence of the game will not change, it will just get more content and things to do.

If you believe it can become a good game, any input on improvements are appreciated and taken into account.
If not, that's fine too. I can't please everyone (sadly).
Hi there:

As you are here and canvassed player's view on how to improve the game, perhaps I can offer a small suggestion. When you have the girls with full energy and totally rested as soon as you allocate a task to them you lose 25% of your energy straight up. I personally think this should not happen at that point but after the task is completed. This would help allocating more tasks during a day particularly (before running out of energy) if you have more than one guest staying at the hotel. I also noticed that if a girl used most of the energy during the day, then sleeping overnight, they are not fully re-charged next morning but only partially. Cheers

Reactions: Faerin

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Don't play from inside the rar file or from a directory where the game has no permissions to read and write.

Try to extract a fresh copy on your desktop. Start the game and check again if you can save or not. If you can - move the game to the directory of your liking.
Thank you, I did not play from rar, I extracted on my computer. I can take all the steps, but when I hit save it takes me back to the game and no savecfile is created. Any ideas?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you, I did not play from rar, I extracted on my computer. I can take all the steps, but when I hit save it takes me back to the game and no savecfile is created. Any ideas?
did you extract it over an old copy of the game or a new folder? Save your old profile folder and extract the game on your desktop and paste your old profile folder into the new created game folder.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi there:

As you are here and canvassed player's view on how to improve the game, perhaps I can offer a small suggestion. When you have the girls with full energy and totally rested as soon as you allocate a task to them you lose 25% of your energy straight up. I personally think this should not happen at that point but after the task is completed. This would help allocating more tasks during a day particularly (before running out of energy) if you have more than one guest staying at the hotel. I also noticed that if a girl used most of the energy during the day, then sleeping overnight, they are not fully re-charged next morning but only partially. Cheers
I believe that's by design though to add to the managing aspect as you have to manage how much they work each day.
Otherwise If you had them gain 100% of their energy by sleeping you could just have them work all day long everyday.

Now you can have them work in the morning, afternoon and evening but then the next day you'll have to pay the price and go easy on them as they won't be 100% recovered because you worked them all day yesterday.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
did you extract it over an old copy of the game or a new folder? Save your old profile folder and extract the game on your desktop and paste your old profile folder into the new created game folder.
Created a new folder and pasted in the profile file from the old version/folder. Still nothing.....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As you are here and canvassed player's view on how to improve the game, perhaps I can offer a small suggestion. When you have the girls with full energy and totally rested as soon as you allocate a task to them you lose 25% of your energy straight up. I personally think this should not happen at that point but after the task is completed.
Actually it only happens after the task is completed. The bar shown is the energy the girl will have after the phase of the day, so it will be only 75% for a rested girl, but at the time of assigning she still has 100%. Same with resting, if a girl has 25% and you put her on "rest duty", it will show 75% because that is what she will have after her rest. Dunno whether this is the most intuitive way of explaining it though.

diglettrancher

Dec 3, 2019
Might have found a bug.... anyone else encounter something like this?

I loaded up the new update and completed everything again. No problems. However when I start the game again, the "unity" screen shows up, then the warning screen shows. The prob is the warning screen seems to be too big as some of the words are cut off on the sides and the continue buttons are off the screen.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Me neither, was the main reason why I enjoyed MotH so much. As I said, I'm not against grindy games, that's quite the opposite to be honest. Games were you get to f*ck women within 5mn (I have played a lot of those) are just quickly uninteresting and insipid.

No doubt here :)

That was exactly our point Faerin, spot on!

poopmaster645

Sep 21, 2019
I have a weird issue with this game and MotH. I've played both successfully in the past, but now when I reach animation scenes it just doesn't play and I can't advance past them leading me with a game unable to be played.

No idea what happened to make this happen recently (like I said it didn't happen a while ago). This sound like a familiar issue to anyone?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have a weird issue with this game and MotH. I've played both successfully in the past, but now when I reach animation scenes it just doesn't play and I can't advance past them leading me with a game unable to be played.

No idea what happened to make this happen recently (like I said it didn't happen a while ago). This sound like a familiar issue to anyone?
There could be a number of reasons could you please join us on Discord there's an invite in the OP (first post of this thread) and we can help you live and get the game working for you

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes