• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Press Windows + r key and typ $appdata$. This should open a window.

Form there either navigate to appdata/locallow or go one folder back, if you are in appdata/roaming, and then navigate to Faerin Games folder.
Yes, I can find the folder, but all I have there is player and player-prev, both thext docs. And they are not recognized but the file system here, meaning can not attach them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes, I can find the folder, but all I have there is player and player-prev, both thext docs. And they are not recognized but the file system here, meaning can not attach them.
Yes, the "player" file is the correct one. Either change the extension to .txt or zip the file and post it then.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK, here it is....
Mono path[0] = 'D:/Software/Mystwood Manor v0.1.3k/Mystwood Manor_Data/Managed'
Don't get me wrong, but I told you 3 times to extract a fresh copy on your desktop and you still have it on a different partition. Same as dr FeelGood I already told you why you can't save - due to missing permission to read and/or write at your current directory (D partition).

The problem is fixed as soon as you extract the game on your desktop (C partition). Play until you can save. Afterwards you can move it to your D partition.

XInput1_3.dll not found. Trying XInput9_1_0.dll instead...
You also seem to have a problem with one of the DirectX libraries.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

AGyLL2001

Feb 6, 2018
The author disappointed me. Throwing one good game to start another shitty one ... Good moving forward ...
Модератору - каждый имеет право выражать свое мнение на любом языке. С твоей стороны удаление поста без указания причины это проявление по крайней мере не уважения.

• Angry
Reactions: poza and Bakkalon

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The author disappointed me. Throwing one good game to start another shitty one ... Good moving forward ...
Which game did he throw?

Модератору - каждый имеет право выражать свое мнение на любом языке. С твоей стороны удаление поста без указания причины это проявление по крайней мере не уважения.
No, he hasn't because of forum rules. The idea here is that we can all talk about games together and that requires a common language.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Looks good so far. I guess you can't level up the hotel to lvl3 yet? And neither can you trade your points for a new card at Isabella?

Btw, there is one "bug". Sometimes when you check on Riley during the day you randomly get shown her last night scene (where she plays the mowo game with Amber).

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Don't get me wrong, but I told you 3 times to extract a fresh copy on your desktop and you still have it on a different partition. Same as dr FeelGood I already told you why you can't save - due to missing permission to read and/or write at your current directory (D partition).

The problem is fixed as soon as you extract the game on your desktop (C partition). Play until you can save. Afterwards you can move it to your D partition.

You also seem to have a problem with one of the DirectX libraries.
I appreciate you taking the time to help out. But for me, D is a partition and I do have all the privileges required to write and read and never had this issue before, even with earlier versions of this game. This is why I thought is a matter of this version of the game, not a hardware issue.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I appreciate you taking the time to help out. But for me, D is a partition and I do have all the privileges required to write and read and never had this issue before, even with earlier versions of this game. This is why I thought is a matter of this version of the game, not a hardware issue.
mate, it isn't a hardware issue it is a security measurement by Windows. I don't know why Windows acts as it does... however, the workaround is to run the game from your C partition first.

Reactions: parqueo

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know what environment you are technically running in but I have no issues running on windows 7, 8 or 10. I have all my games running on a separate drive (in my case F:) and am running as a power user. You need permissions to your local profile (c:\user\<username>\appdata\.. ) and you need permissions to run programs from your other drive. You cannot run the game from the root of D:\, but you can from d:\games\mystwoodv0.2.0.3 (for example, mine is f:\).

Please look at the errors in the error log and that should help tell you exactly what your problem is. What errors are you seeing? Troubleshooting without errors is almost impossible.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't know what environment you are technically running in but I have no issues running on windows 7, 8 or 10. I have all my games running on a separate drive (in my case F:) and am running as a power user. You need permissions to your local profile (c:\user\<username>\appdata\.. ) and you need permissions to run programs from your other drive. You cannot run the game from the root of D:\, but you can from d:\games\mystwoodv0.2.0.3 (for example, mine is f:\).

Please look at the errors in the error log and that should help tell you exactly what your problem is. What errors are you seeing? Troubleshooting without errors is almost impossible.
here is his game path.
Mono path[0] = 'D:/Software/Mystwood Manor v0.1.3k/Mystwood Manor_Data/Managed'

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Ok I opened the restaurant, but could not put Amber there to serve Orville, even though she is supposed to be able to do it. I did a search for a bug but couldn't find anything about it, is anyone else having this issue?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Ok I opened the restaurant, but could not put Amber there to serve Orville, even though she is supposed to be able to do it. I did a search for a bug but couldn't find anything about it, is anyone else having this issue?
First you need to put someone in the kitchen before you can put someone in the restaurant.
The restaurant only works when you put someone in the kitchen aswell. After all someone needs to cook the dinner right. :p

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
First you need to put someone in the kitchen before you can put someone in the restaurant.
The restaurant only works when you put someone in the kitchen aswell. After all someone needs to cook the dinner right. :p
The game is not allowing me to. It says that Amber can work the restaurant, but when I try, it has a locked symble on it, and yes I have it opened.

4.00 star(s) 238 Votes