Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there any way to add a space to the MC name or nickname you want the sister to call you? The amount of funny names you can come up with without spaces is very limited.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
here is his game path.
Mono path is the location of the mono.security.dll ... The game path should be D:/Software/Mystwood Manor v0.1.3k ... Unity will use relative paths to find everything else.

Besides playing the old version (note the mystwood manor v0.1.3k directory), why is the person not playing the newly release 2.0.3 version? I wonder if some how they have two different instances going at once or copied the new one over the old one (bad idea).

If I were trying to fix it, I would download the latest version (.zip file form mega or where ever), copy the profile directory somewhere, and delete all old versions of the game. Extract the new zip file to d:\software and then move the profile directory back, and you should be good. This is what you should be doing with every game. Never overwrite an old version, just delete it and move on.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any way to add a space to the MC name or nickname you want the sister to call you? The amount of funny names you can come up with without spaces is very limited.
I don't know - try it. You can also use an underscore (so something like BIG_DADDY)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The game is not allowing me to. It says that Amber can work the restaurant, but when I try, it has a locked symble on it, and yes I have it opened.
Can you drop your save here, please? I'll take a look at it for you.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The game is not allowing me to. It says that Amber can work the restaurant, but when I try, it has a locked symble on it, and yes I have it opened.
Maybe you mis-understood the post. You must put someone in the kitchen first. So pick mom - put her in the kitchen before you try to put someone in the restaurant. Now that the restaurant is opened you can put Amber to work there.

• Angry
Reactions: ILCjr

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Maybe you mis-understood the post. You must put someone in the kitchen first. So pick mom - put her in the kitchen before you try to put someone in the restaurant. Now that the restaurant is opened you can put Amber to work there.
Both Kay and Julia can work in the kitchen, so if Julia's energy is too low (or vice versa), substitute one for the other.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Both Kay and Julia can work in the kitchen, so if Julia's energy is too low (or vice versa), substitute one for the other.
Correct, I just was trying to get them past the issue - not knowing if Kay had shown up yet. Plus I haven't memorized the names so mom just worked :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Correct, I just was trying to get them past the issue - not knowing if Kay had shown up yet. Plus I haven't memorized the names so mom just worked :)
Yeah it takes a bit to get used to remembering the girls' names when you first start out. I guess "mom" or whatever is a lot better than, "Hey you!" or "what's her face". :ROFLMAO:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, that was embarrassing. My bad, thanks for the help.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Huge fan of Faerin's work, I'm still a patron of theirs, and I'm suuuuuuper tempted to download this

but I'm holding myself off, maybe in a few updates. The last thing I want is to pick this game up and blow through it before Faerin has a chance to really sink their teeth into this project

Reactions: Faerin

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
MMM I am not sure but is this bug. I had Julia on all level 3 skill and still cant claim teir 3 because it said need level 3 hotel. All other requirement have been met.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
MMM I am not sure but is this bug. I had Julia on all level 3 skill and still cant claim teir 3 because it said need level 3 hotel. All other requirement have been met.
You cannot get it as tier 3 hotel is not implemented at this point.

Reactions: Odin73

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Just realized that I have all gallery pictures for Julia and Kay but I'm missing 2 for Amber. Is it too late to get them now that I've completed release 0.2.0.3?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you can't get those pics anymore, because your Amber is now at level 3. Those locked images are about level 2.

4.00 star(s) 241 Votes