LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Love this game and the managemant system so far. Has a lot of potential for tons of content, the only thing that worries me is, will only 5 levels for the hotel be enough? I mean this could very well be a game for the long run, much bigger than MotH but with only 5 levels.. Well we will see, otherwise awesome game (y)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That only half guide unless that is what u made. Other half missing is guide to unlock tiers.
That is because I removed them since it's not longer needed in the guide. That is why I purposely wrote the following:

Please note: the tier events for the girls have been removed from this guide since all of the tier events now
include hints. To access the hints, go into Settings and make sure “Show hints on progression events” is enabled.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is supposed to happen here or what is it that I have to do? This is as far as I get and then nothing happens.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, then I have no idea why it's not moving along, it's like the game is waiting for some input that I don't know that I have to make.
Oh, so basically it looks like still images rather than animated? That sounds similar to what I'm dealing with right now.

System specs:
CPU: AMD FX 8320E
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: ATI Radeon R7 200 series (2GB DDR3)

My video card apparently can't handle the animation in MwM like it could in MotH. So I'm upgrading a lot of hardware next month. Including the GPU.

Here's what that scene looks like to me. I'm guessing it appears like this on your end as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Sycho Yeah, it seems like this I my problems as well, I just tried it on my computer instead of my notebook (never had any problems before, but I guess this is the first game) and it worked and I could proceed to the next day.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho Yeah, it seems like this I my problems as well, I just tried it on my computer instead of my notebook (never had any problems before, but I guess this is the first game) and it worked and I could proceed to the next day.
That's what I was afraid of. You may have to upgrade your GPU. Otherwise all of the animated scenes will appear that way, unfortunately.

Reactions: Lotex
4.00 star(s) 239 Votes