Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We need action! We need Movement into the cuddle, the giggles, the hugs ... the caresses dept.
just forget DAZ ON on New Year's and let it animate some shots! Game will Prosper from that!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sorry to burst your bubble ... But Engine being UNITY .. .it is up to DEV to code that in
Some other devs complained it takes extensive coding to mimic REN'Py capabilities such as
<save anywhere in the game> + <skip or fast skip any content> +
<transparent / hidden textbox> + <large number of save slot>

Happy Gaming!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback.
And thanks monroe for opening the topic.

To answer some of your questions:

DIT: It seems this gonna be a great plot, but on the other hand since Unity involves too much *clicking* I'm in favor of a more suitable engine like Ren'Py.
Can you elaborate on that? How is there more clicking in Unity than there is in Ren'py? :unsure:

Please tell me some kind of incest is planned...
I'm sure some...player...will make a mapping file (probably next update). :sneaky:

Looks and sounds interesting, but before I take the plunge...... Am I correct to presume that this game will be a sandbox as well?
Yes, well at least partially. The game will have a more set "turn based" style (incorporating the hotel management), but you will have the opportunity to go and explore, or visit one of the girls each "turn" as well.

Sooo the Mc will bang ghosts,vampires, zombies, and the blair witch somewhere in the woods?
It won't be that fantasy-heavy, but the story will have fantasy/mystery elements obviously.

can we hide the text box?
This will be added in the UI update (among many other basic functions), next release.

Thanks again for all your positive feedback, it's really motivating!
I think the story and gameplay is much more elabore this time, so hopefully this is going to be a great game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you elaborate on that?
All Basic Ren'Py GUI includes [Help] section where you put the keys and directions in

All Ren'Py bare bone Engine Features are \/ \/

< S > key 4 sCREENSHOT!

[CTRL] key 4 skippin (you can configure it to skip EVERYTHING) so
=> press / hold one key to end game!

[H] key HIDES ALL UI ON SCREEN AND PLAYERS CAN SEE THE FULL RENDER!

Some devs coded in the standard [Options] Ren'Py menu TRANSPARENCY SLIDER 4 TEXTBOX!

sOME DEVS DISCLOSED HOW TO CHANGE FONT IN THEIR Ren'Py GAMES or
included a font choose option in the [Options] Menu.

As a comparison, some Unity or Unreal devs always whine about how hard those
standard Ren'Py Engine GUI features are to code in Unity or Unreal.

Game ON!

• Love
Reactions: rKnight

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Unity is not worse that renpy, it depends what you use better, Dr. sin made an error but other can use unity better, bbbben use visual novel maker (done by the same of rpgmaker) instead and he prefers it instead of renpy (probably aside that renpy is free and developed by more time I think that it's the more user friendly for who doesn't know how program), oly tyrano builder I don't understand because one can prefer respect the others.

Reactions: Thermophob
4.00 star(s) 237 Votes