Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Well, none of these things is impossible, or even hard to make in Unity (in my opinion).
I won't get into the Unity vs Ren'py discussion again, as I've made my point several times in the past.
I will say that making this game in Ren'py would be a lot harder, if not impossible, and way more time consuming (at least for me). So I don't see any reason why I would do that.
Disclaimer: And no that doesn't mean I think Ren'py sucks. People can make a decision without bashing other options.

Anyway, I was just asking in case I missed something with regards to the amount of clicking.
Unless you put the dialogs on a timer, you have to click/press a button to advance them I would think...

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Well, none of these things is impossible, or even hard to make in Unity (in my opinion).
I won't get into the Unity vs Ren'py discussion again, as I've made my point several times in the past.
I will say that making this game in Ren'py would be a lot harder, if not impossible, and way more time consuming (at least for me). So I don't see any reason why I would do that.
Disclaimer: And no that doesn't mean I think Ren'py sucks. People can make a decision without bashing other options.

Anyway, I was just asking in case I missed something with regards to the amount of clicking.
Unless you put the dialogs on a timer, you have to click/press a button to advance them I would think...
I dont play yet, but I hope we able to use "space" and "enter" too to advance .

Reactions: Rythan25

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is proof of dev able to do slide shows and a small inefable box with words on top of renders.

This does not show any capablities of any engine, Ren'Py would have more options in a bare bone setting like this right out the box.

You can read the text and watch the slide show. That is it!

Talking about GUI is always a later subject for Unity and Unreal Engine devs.

PLease be mindful dear dev that this becomes a Game and not a slide Show.

I dont play yet, but I hope we able to use "space" and "enter" too to advance .

• Angry
Reactions: Gods and UncleVT

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure thing you can keep clicking the mouse button and play with the resolution.
Get your plot tendrills fidgeted by the dense twists and huge misteries this game promises.
Game ON!

Reactions: Gods

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
In this game, Julia is prettier than Sophia from AWAM

AWAM is a VN Drama, Serie (no sex) where the story is so slow, now this looks alot better already, might even sign up for Patreon there is only one answer keeping me from supporting this game, Will there be any NTR - crap in the future?

Reactions: Rythan25

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
This is proof of dev able to do slide shows and a small inefable box with words on top of renders.

This does not show any capablities of any engine, Ren'Py would have more options in a bare bone setting like this right out the box.1

You can read the text and watch the slide show. That is it!
Normally I don't reply to trolls, but this one made me laugh.
You are describing Ren'py...

Anyway, let's try to stay on topic and discuss the game here, shall we?
If you don't like it, you don't have to play it. I promise I'll survive ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could have bust open the game engine like another dev around here called ***
Who lets these very early builds hang out full featured with what you as dev can see in your own dev build where i am sure you do have options menu and the skip menu because let us face it, I am sure you do not like to click 300 times every time you need to watch the second to last render or text box of your own project.

I am happt with the renders, I like the dames, The dialogue is nice and believable.

But this is in no way a game, because at best it qualifies right now as a kinetic novel.

As a game we did not get to make any choices and we do not get to practice any mini game...

We would then be able to give fed back whether the gaming capabilities of this build ar O.K.

Right now we do see the lacking Options, there is no list of Keys, There is no prologue,
Right now pressing Space bar or clicking mouse button helps us see all your renders.

On those capabilities, Yes, this build is golden. But does not give any sense of what the actual game should feel like and we do not get to help you any more than be fan boys and look at the pretty
pictures.

If that is feed back enough, yes, this is star studded golden wonderfull valhalla Olympus level.

Happy gaming and please do not frown on these seming bad remarks, it is just that some other amateurish nasty devs out there keep putting GUI options behind Pay Wall and keep saying stuff like there should not be any possibility to make text box dissapear so we can see the whole render or that skipping is a cheat.

You are good with Unity and so when I fire up your other game that is so rich in content and choices
it makes my jaw drop just eyeing this here minute example of what you can actually do.

Dev on!

Happy New Star Studded 20 20!

• Angry
Reactions: fz and UncleVT

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Love MOTH and from the looks of it this game could be on par or better.

Is the update for this will be as fast as MOTH IIRC its twice a month?

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes