Stumpyjack

Jun 20, 2017
Fingers-crossed I can actually play this time. There's something funky with my graphics setup that meant I couldn't run any of the animations in MoTH without it crashing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the offer but it's not going to help. It's a known issue with the dual Radeon R7/R8 I have in my laptop.
We gathered more information over the time and were able to help more people with dual cards. Important is that we can take a look at the output_log file.

Reactions: TheDevian

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Faerin Will Man of the House characters make appearances in this game (like as hotel guests)?
I mainly wanted to focus on creating new characters with new stories, but it's not out of the question.

Faerin is there any chance that your game comes with portuguese language too?
Yes, next version or the one after that will have multiple translations.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looking good already I know it's still early days but I have a good feeling about this one if it's anything like your previous game we will certainly be in for a treat glad to see this as there has certainly been a gap since MOTH finished.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Looks interesting, I'm a fan of MOTH but am kind of unsure on the horror aspect here and how it will mix (then again I do like lovcraftian horror) perhaps just need a couple more months of work to see how this develops.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
On a scale of one to spooky, how spooky are we talking? Is it closer to Eddie Murphy's Haunted Mansion or Event Horizon levels of spookiness?

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
I am getting a Data Folder, but no application. I ised Mega and Nopy with the same result. What is wrong?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Looks interesting, I'm a fan of MOTH but am kind of unsure on the horror aspect here and how it will mix (then again I do like lovcraftian horror) perhaps just need a couple more months of work to see how this develops.
On a scale of one to spooky, how spooky are we talking? Is it closer to Eddie Murphy's Haunted Mansion or Event Horizon levels of spookiness?
There really won't be that much horror actually (if you could even call it that).
It's more mysterious than spooky.

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes