Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My security room is still locked and I'm at Hotel level 4. How do I get in contact with Hana then?
Follow her hints in the staff screen, but make sure that you have "Show hints on progression events" enabled in settings.

Reactions: Deckmaster

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Hello guys, want to share my hacked assembly-csharp, if someone intrested and if this is not breaking the rules of author|thread.
You need to replace your assembly-csharp file (it is in "Mystwood_Manor_v0.4.0.6\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed", before replacement you may save original file).

It will give you 1mil at start, much more money for completed guests, 1 point reduce of anything and many exp for attending at work.

Edited for new version 0.4.0.6

Mega
New Assembly-csharp file for the game without any grind!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
My 2 cents worth of frustration:

This is straight from the changes log

"Guests will now have random requirements each time they check in. The can now require any activity (up to the current guest level). This way, skill experience gains should be balanced a bit more more equally and guest interactions will be less predictable."

Result, break the game reasonable mechanics when listening to everyone about what the game should have and lack of testing which is freely carried out by the people like us playing the public version. Why should I bother (as developer) testing when we can get other to do so (For Free). My pet hate, Laura the only one that can work the healthcare, massage and pool and of course when attention is needed by those areas it happens to be that all require attention simultaneously and the guest occupy those areas. How can one person attend to multiple areas. Surely by now the developer must have realized this by this stage of the game development and have allocated duplicate staff the ability to work in one area. Add the fact that guests now have a higher satisfaction requirements and I guess frustration have only one way but to go up.

Also I had all my staff maxed out on abilities and unlocked all scenes, yet when I started this version with the previous version save, it did not register that I completed all events. I had to redo some events. What other stats were affected by using the previous save with this version who knows maybe the amount of satisfaction points you get. I swear when attending to Ms Fernandez I was getting 70 to 75%, can hardly make 55% now.

If anyone thinks I'm being critical, I'm fine with that but if it results in a bit a wake up call for the develper or his deputy on this web site fine with me.
There are two new girls who add skills covering Gym/Sauna/Yoga - Annika, and Massage/Club/Security - Hanna (I might have botched the spelling of the names). I've had them alternate with the trainer to build their levels up and have no problems taking care of tough guests (like Ms Fernandez) at level 2 VIP. I turn her down for level 3 VIP if she is asking for services that I have not buffed to level 4 and have supporting equipment (+5% from item with girl and +5% from equipment upgrade in most service areas). I've also started to focus destiny card buys to buff the higher tier skills that get requested (like massage/gym/pool/sauna). The cash from each visit is less but the destiny points seem to be more.

For me, I like the variable service requests from the guests. I have to pay attention to who I am serving at higher levels and I have the occasional miss where, for example, my backup gym trainer is not quite good enough to cover while my primary is working in the Sauna and, so far, I've never had a guest leave (but, again, I stay away from a Very Demanding Ms Fernandez at level 3 VIP and beyond). The guests are no longer staying for 3 days (at least not for me and I have not done much at level 3 VIP yet) so I can have 1-2 misses and still get paid (plus the rewards in reputation and destiny points) when they depart the hotel.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Something is real funky with the update. I don't know what kind of calculations the game runs behind the scenes but as of right now there is no difference between a character with all stats at 4 and a character with 1's.

Doing a few test runs. All my girls have skills at level 4 besides Anikka, who has 1s everywhere. Accepted a lvl 4 guest, Karen. The threshold of passing for her is set at 50%. She's currently in the gym, where I got the AC system for +5%. Now I can send in Riley or Anikka to train Karen. Both Riley and Anikka get 45% satisfaction rate with Karen. That's a fail unless either one gets the gym clothes for added 5%, at which point both pass it regardless.

I can understand a lvl 1 character needing an item to pass. Okay, fine. But why does Riley need the same when she's got gym lvl 4??

Found a bug: all the staff are paid 0 at the end of the week.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I think I've heard the "My rig crashed", "I'm sick", comments quite a few times though.
Maybe this one time its for real lmao.
Faerun is legit so I believe him when he says his rig took a dump. He's been consistent with his updates since the demo. He's also Completed "Man of the House" before this one. If you haven't already check it out.

Last edited:

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
I am having a bug where I cant get more cards, even though I definitely havent unlocked all of them, this is my current save

Khaine123

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone getting a bug where you can't get past the Warning screen? Just downloaded and ran the game. First time this happen to me.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Still issues with dialogue transitions. Try to skip through the conversations too fast and the menu freezes up.

Edit: Fuck it. I give up. I'll check back in a year when all the small bugs are gone

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
it's always great to hear/read about your progress :),...or this f****n setback:confused:
no matter what people say, you can see that you put a lot of heart and soul into it(y)
i wish U happy holidays...hopefully they won't be too expensive ;)

ps: didn't even notice...once again spent hours in my hotel:whistle:

Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes