TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The payment issue is a bug that we're already aware of. Unfortunately it wasn't fixed prior to release due to unforeseen circumstances.
Just consider it a holiday gift! XD
It looks like Avast might be the cause of the crash. Have you tried adding the game's folder to its exclusion list?
I did not run into this myself, but I think I have it asks me to add exceptions automatically when I run new things. Can't say for sure though....

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
My guests keep getting robbed and I cant build the security room because I cant get my hotel past level 4?

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
My guests keep getting robbed and I cant build the security room because I cant get my hotel past level 4?
did you recruit the girl to RUN the security room? you unlock it as part of her quest. if your guests are getting robbed you should have done her quest, they shouldnt have any problems with security before that. If you have, then try placing her in the security room so she, like, secures stuff.

if you havent done the quest and dont have her then you're bugged gg friend.

P.S and what's with all these asshats that cant even read a changelog or dev note asking if there is sex? if there was then it would be right there in the notes you ignored. you know what they say? Developers PCs went down. he couldnt render any sexy times for this patch. he promises to make it up next patch. there it is. now ignore this and everyone else and keep bitching about no sexy times.

Reactions: ultorem13

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The payment issue is a bug that we're already aware of. Unfortunately it wasn't fixed prior to release due to unforeseen circumstances. The two images (for the rescue buoy and walkie-talkie) will be added in with the next update. They weren't added in for the same reason the bugs exist.

Yes, the upgrades that were mentioned were for all of the available facilities (bar, restaurant, sauna, etc..).

The maximum number of cards that you'll find are 45, and yes, you don't have to assign them if you don't want/need them to be assigned.

I think (hope?) I answered all your concerns/questions. :)
just the no longer able to purchase cards, and no security events triggered even if 0% security. Save attached. see previous post about how I got there as I have done it all organically.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
just the no longer able to purchase cards, and no security events triggered even if 0% security. Save attached. see previous post about how I got there as I have done it all organically.
We've been getting reports about the tarot card bug. Faerin is looking into that once he gets his hardware working. As for the security issue, don't let it drop below 50%. Using your save, Denise was robbed in the gym when it got to 40%.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Not much.

My hotel is at level 3 and so far I've unlocked a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Been hours of grind.

Checked patreon tiers for the cheat unlocker but 20 USD. I would have if it'd been 10. Oh well.
It shouldn't be too hard to get it to level 4. Follow the in-game hints when you mouse over the pics in the files on the gals and upgrade everything as you can. I was at level 3 after last update and just had to play until my guests from that save were clear then follow the hints and it upgraded automatically. I upgraded my rooms and other amenities then. The security hire involves a 5 day quest that progresses at different times of the day. Again the hints will tell you what to do. Once you hire Hana she will tell you when to build the security room.

Reactions: Sycho

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Well, that's a pity.
This kind of error is infuriating with these cards.
It's clear that the game (this update) is unfinished neatly and correctly.
I think that's what makes this game more challenging than others.
"Shuffle" the cards for higher % of a staff-task.
I have had the following task-% heights:
Riley in Restaurant = 85%
Amber in Bar = 85%
Anikka in Gym = 80%
Laura in Massage = 80%
Of course not at the same time but for other guests than Sofia these scores are not needed.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
We've been getting reports about the tarot card bug. Faerin is looking into that once he gets his hardware working. As for the security issue, don't let it drop below 50%. Using your save, Denise was robbed in the gym when it got to 40%.
oh, missed that. thought it would be an event like when girls got sick.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
oh, missed that. thought it would be an event like when girls got sick.
I wasn't sure there were any security events at the moment, TBH, considering when we were testing 0.4.0.5 there were none. So that caught me by surprise. :) At least that's good to know (and I'll make a mental note of that as well). Though when I was testing Hana during my playthrough, I didn't have any guests staying and let the security percentage drop to 0%. So that would explain why I didn't notice anything. I was expecting the manor to be closed due to security concerns, or something along those lines.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wasn't sure there were any security events at the moment, TBH, considering when we were testing 0.4.0.5 there were none. So that caught me by surprise. :) At least that's good to know (and I'll make a mental note of that as well). Though when I was testing Hana during my playthrough, I didn't have any guests staying and let the security percentage drop to 0%. So that would explain why I didn't notice anything. I was expecting the manor to be closed due to security concerns, or something along those lines.
Same, I never let it get below 70%, didn't even think of that. :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes