MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Fired up the new version and I think it completely choked on my save. The existing guests I had lost all their daily tasks and all of my girls had their experience points zeroed out despite having their levels remaining at the maximum, so they promptly shat the bed trying to wait on the new level 4 guests. I'll wait on a hotfix or maybe the next version, since it looks like this one doesn't have any sexy times. It's a shame, because the new features look pretty promising.

York24

Dec 10, 2017
It seems that if the new security stat goes to 0% the game freezes. since I do not have enough money to renovate the security office, I am stuck.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi Faerin the only problem I found is with the new objects. Only got the walkie-talkie (and don't have an image with it, just the black window and the text), the second one never appeared. As an overview, the game mechanics are getting better and better, and the final playthrough would be smooth.
And, sorry but need to say it, still patiently awaiting for the lewd...

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Why do visitors constantly go to the kitchen? I don’t remember that someone was allowed into the kitchen at the hotel. The game should have a separate order item and not let everyone in the kitchen

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why do visitors constantly go to the kitchen? I don’t remember that someone was allowed into the kitchen at the hotel. The game should have a separate order item and not let everyone in the kitchen
Choose higher level guests when you assign Julia to the lobby. Click in the number button on the top left of the lobby after you place Julia's portrait there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tikki and TheDevian

ttttrrrrr

Aug 15, 2020
So are the ammount of tarotcards you can get capped?
Isabella doesnt give me cards anymore, and I was just farming the lvl1 cards for the 5% bonusses, since they seem to be important to be succesfull to get your guests to vip4.

Ehm I really like where this is going, was hoping for some lewd ofcourse in this lonely holidayseason, but I will patiently wait because Im already committed.

I saw a calculation of the satisfaction %% of Faerin somewhere, but couldnt find it back.
Maybe handy to share that again, since sometimes I really struggle to find out why one of the girls (Hana) cant get higher than 55%, while Laura smashes out at 75%, and yes I switched the items/cards arround and they both reached lvl4 in masssage + they trained a little bit in it on lvl4 guests, but Hana doesnt get higher than 55..

Also, I dont want to be impatient and such, but if the content meant for this patch was ready, why not release it when Faerin fixed his pc issues, so we have something to keep us busy, while awaiting the january update.. just an idea.. :p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So are the ammount of tarotcards you can get capped?
Isabella doesnt give me cards anymore, and I was just farming the lvl1 cards for the 5% bonusses, since they seem to be important to be succesfull to get your guests to vip4.

Ehm I really like where this is going, was hoping for some lewd ofcourse in this lonely holidayseason, but I will patiently wait because Im already committed.

I saw a calculation of the satisfaction %% of Faerin somewhere, but couldnt find it back.
Maybe handy to share that again, since sometimes I really struggle to find out why one of the girls (Hana) cant get higher than 55%, while Laura smashes out at 75%, and yes I switched the items/cards arround and they both reached lvl4 in masssage + they trained a little bit in it on lvl4 guests, but Hana doesnt get higher than 55..

Also, I dont want to be impatient and such, but if the content meant for this patch was ready, why not release it when Faerin fixed his pc issues, so we have something to keep us busy, while awaiting the january update.. just an idea.. :p
As of right now, there are only 45 tarot cards you can get. To your last question (well, not really a question per se), new content couldn't be added due to the hardware crash. There were supposed to be a few events for the new girls in this update, but due to unforeseen circumstances, those won't get added in right now. They'll be in the next update. As the saying goes, patience is a virtue. :)

Reactions: Faerin and Old Dog

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Started over to test out the changes, and notice a small error. Julia explains that the bar costs more but the restaurant requires the kitchen to be staffed. Problem is the bar costs 2500 and the restaurant cost 3500.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umariel and Faerin

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Well !!!
I hate to say this, but this release v0.4.6 can't be played from 0.3.0.7 profile save.
Nothing transfers over. If you have guest all you have is the slot showing their portrait and when you hover over them they have no choices for services.
New guest are at the rates of level 1 guest, even though the manor is level 3. Staff has no exp points because they were set to 0.
Just like when you start a new game. Have 2000 rep points, but cant go to level 4. Level 3 requires 825.
You can only get 1 of the 2 items in attic, I guess it depends on your luck. I got the bouy.
To make this short and simple, if from appearances it woul appear that this was meant to be a start from scratch.
Perhaps, everything will be as it was meant to be from starting a new game.
As it stands right now, this is the first time I myself have not been able to continue with a previous save profile.

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well !!!
I hate to say this, but this release v0.4.6 can't be played from 0.3.0.7 profile save.
Nothing transfers over. If you have guest all you have is the slot showing their portrait and when you hover over them they have no choices for services.
New guest are at the rates of level 1 guest, even though the manor is level 3. Staff has no exp points because they were set to 0.
Just like when you start a new game. Have 2000 rep points, but cant go to level 4. Level 3 requires 825.
You can only get 1 of the 2 items in attic, I guess it depends on your luck. I got the bouy.
To make this short and simple, if from appearances it woul appear that this was meant to be a start from scratch.
As it stands right now, this is the first time I myself have not been able to continue with a previous save profile.
The guests currently staying that aren't showing their requirements is a known bug that couldn't be fixed before release (due to hardware failure). However, new guests that stay shouldn't have that problem. So you could do one of two things:
  1. Make the guests unhappy so that they'll leave without paying.
  2. Let it play out until the guests check out on their own.
So you shouldn't have to play from the beginning.

Reactions: TheDevian

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
The guests currently staying that aren't showing their requirements is a known bug that couldn't be fixed before release (due to hardware failure). However, new guests that stay shouldn't have that problem. So you could do one of two things:
  1. Make the guests unhappy so that they'll leave without paying.
  2. Let it play out until the guests check out on their own.
So you shouldn't have to play from the beginning.

That would be fine if it weren't for one problem. They do not appear to any service rooms. The game doesn't know they are there because all guest choice of service is chosen at check in. To get rid of the images I went back to my 0.3.0.7 save and completed their stay. Then, with an empty manor I transfered my save to the new release. The problem is; 1) All staff start at 0 exp. 2) New guest are checking in like at level 1, a 2000k stay for 2 nights for example. 3) the game doesn't appear to know the manor is at lvel 3. Even, if you run a guest through like in the past and the manor goes to L4 it doesn't sole the problem of the staff with 0 exp. I do thank you for you quick response though, but what I'll do for time being is play a new start and see how that goes while awaiting a fix or even the next release in January. I do not delete saves just for occasion as this. I can in the meantime see how it goes from scratch. Thank You

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Well !!!
If you check the post for the release of the game it does say

Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to this one. Any guests in your current save will not have activities, just complete their stay. New guests will have activities as normal.

The new guests are set at 1 because the level of guest you accept in the hotel is up to you and you choose that level of guest by clicking on the box in the top left corner of reception when Julia is in there
As for the girls exp being set back to zero did you notice that their levels had increased to level 4

Once a guest checks out your hotel will reach level 4 and yes the second item is available but just like the bouy has no picture yet

This was not meant for anyone to start again, Faerin released the update with bugs that are not game breakers because of a hardware failure nothing more nothing less
There would be more complaints if he hadn't released the update and a loss of trust from the players

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes