SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
It wasn't capped before, it has made like now on purpose, because cards have 3 tiers, so the destiny bar can filled up to 3 tiers

That's the point. Before you had no worry of losing ponts. You were not forced to use them. Now you are, and you will neve get level 3 card without losing points. If the cap was at 400, 500 or even 600 you would never lose points. This has all changed scense the balancing of points at the well, snd in my opinion a waste of time. I do not use it. You should always have a choice. As far as it goes the well could be used only for reputation points or something else mystic. The advantage to the well and rep points is you would be able to increase the manor faster. However, for myself, I dont's even care about that. I'm in no hurry. The destiny point do prove to have benifets by being able to go to Isabella and get a card that can help out the staff. I never messed with the cards until this update. Didn't really need the and the staff did fine on their own.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Is the update still scheduled for tomorrow? I just got a chance to play this and have some thoughts, but if we get an update in the next few days those thoughts may be stale...

Reactions: yankeeInKy

RandomGuy400

Jan 31, 2020
Hello all here is the next release of Mystwood Manor v0.4.0.6

Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to this one. Any guests in your current save will not have activities, just complete their stay. New guests will have activities as normal.

There is also a bug relating to paying the girls at the end of the week, it won't cost you anything

A belated Merry Christmas and hopefully a Happy New Year

Enjoy and Take Care

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monroe could you please update the OP Thanks

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes