F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Merry Christmas, guys!

This month's update will be released a few days later than usual, on the 28th.
In the mean time, here's a little something extra to keep you warm during these cold days ;)
I hope you will all have a great Christmas!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Merry Christmas, guys!

This month's update will be released a few days later than usual, on the 28th.
In the mean time, here's a little something extra to keep you warm during these cold days ;)
I hope you will all have a great Christmas!
Wow, now that's an awesome view! Merry Christmas, and I can't wait to see what's coming!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone add the tag Gestion to this game?
What do you mean by "Gestion" tag? Google tells me it's French for "management", but that tag is already implemented.

Why is there a lock sign in the start and other options in the game?
Dunno what specifically you're referring to, but this game isn't completed and thus some things are locked (different difficulties at the start, character advancement beyond a certain point)

Reactions: TheDevian

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I would add "animated" and "lesbian" tags (the last one even if there are only soft scenes) and remove "sci-fi" tag... there isn't any sci-fi environment/item/whatever in this game

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
MYSTERY ??
Well it seems that the well is not going to be profitable when using it.
I decided to give the well a shot but got a shock instead. I had 232 destiny points. Put a $1,000 in the bucket and due to the changes I should have gotten at least 100 points. This should have brought me to 332 DP.

However, when I was able to get to the planning screen, I was not able to see my destiny points amount. Instead, I saw a message that said (Level 3) destiny points MAXED!! I couldn't get any more points untill I spent some.

So, I went to Isabella and took a level 1 card. Got back to manor and was then able to see that I 200/300 (Level 2) points.
So, in reality I lost 32 very scarce and needed DP. To myself it doesn't look worthwhile to even mess with the well.
It takes forever to get there if at all and the cost doesn't make sense. $100 = 0 points / $500 = 50 points & $1,000 = 100 pts.

You can do 3 Level 3 guest and end up with 100 points plus tons of money. So, why go to the well ??
Thank You,

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Since you were probably supposed to earn destiny points by playing the well was super broken, you dumped in max cash and got any cards you wanted basically. Likely changed to offer you an optional little extra to get you the last bit you need for a card.

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Question ?
The destiny point which indicates what card you can get (100 level 1 card, 200 level 2 card, & 300 Level 3 card) which was fine.
If you wanted to build up your points, you could. I have had over 500 points bilt up before using any. Now I am getting a Maxed out note that does not show me how many points there actually is. So if the max is 300 and you have 2 or 3 guest checking out, which I have had, and the first guest checks out which puts you over that 300 mark, what happens to all the point over the 300 and the other 2 guests that immediately checks out. You just lost a boat load of destiny points.
There is no way to manage the points to get exactly 300 poins and get to Isabella before someone checks out.

I don't know about the well and don't really care. Never really tried to use it anyway.
What I do care about is unnecessarily losing destiny points that are basically low to start with. Especially compared to what you get for reputation points. Which I have seen to be 2 to 3 times more. That in itself was fine because you build up you destiny points over time, no big deal. However, now it appears that you can't. I have been keping up with every action taked on a spread sheet.
Currently, I should have 362 destiny points which my last two quests brought me up to.

From what I have been able to see, is that if I go to Isabella before another guest checks out and choose a level 3 (300 points) card, and return to manor I will have 0 points, therefore losing 62 destiny points. You can get all the level 1 cards and never lose points so long as you do it before the level 3 bar filld up. Same with level 2 cards. But the way it is right now you are going to loose points trying to get a level 3 card, because there is just no way to get exactly 300 points.

Well, if anyone can explain to me how this new destiny point system is suppose to work i woud be gratefully thankful. Aside from this well business everything was just fine. Now, It appears to be all screwed up. I have been playing since the v0.02 and have never had any bugs that could prevent the playing of the game. Errors on occasion, but no bugs. Grammar errors or miss calculation errors are not bugs and don't prevent you from playing a game. I have seen things that have gotten better and better since the beginning and I have seen some things (in my opinion) that have detracted from the game. When something is working and not broken don't try yo fix it. (An old saying)

Thank you in advance and may all have had a Merry Christmas and a more safe 2021.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Question ?
The destiny point which indicates what card you can get (100 level 1 card, 200 level 2 card, & 300 Level 3 card) which was fine.
If you wanted to build up your points, you could. I have had over 500 points bilt up before using any. Now I am getting a Maxed out note that does not show me how many points there actually is. So if the max is 300 and you have 2 or 3 guest checking out, which I have had, and the first guest checks out which puts you over that 300 mark, what happens to all the point over the 300 and the other 2 guests that immediately checks out. You just lost a boat load of destiny points.
There is no way to manage the points to get exactly 300 poins and get to Isabella before someone checks out.

I don't know about the well and don't really care. Never really tried to use it anyway.
What I do care about is unnecessarily losing destiny points that are basically low to start with. Especially compared to what you get for reputation points. Which I have seen to be 2 to 3 times more. That in itself was fine because you build up you destiny points over time, no big deal. However, now it appears that you can't. I have been keping up with every action taked on a spread sheet.
Currently, I should have 362 destiny points which my last two quests brought me up to.

From what I have been able to see, is that if I go to Isabella before another guest checks out and choose a level 3 (300 points) card, and return to manor I will have 0 points, therefore losing 62 destiny points. You can get all the level 1 cards and never lose points so long as you do it before the level 3 bar filld up. Same with level 2 cards. But the way it is right now you are going to loose points trying to get a level 3 card, because there is just no way to get exactly 300 points.

Well, if anyone can explain to me how this new destiny point system is suppose to work i woud be gratefully thankful. Aside from this well business everything was just fine. Now, It appears to be all screwed up. I have been playing since the v0.02 and have never had any bugs that could prevent the playing of the game. Errors on occasion, but no bugs. Grammar errors or miss calculation errors are not bugs and don't prevent you from playing a game. I have seen things that have gotten better and better since the beginning and I have seen some things (in my opinion) that have detracted from the game. When something is working and not broken don't try yo fix it. (An old saying)

Thank you in advance and may all have had a Merry Christmas and a more safe 2021.
You have told how destiny points work by yourself, when you reach 300 points you have maxed out them.
If you have 300 points and any guests will check out, the points he/she'll give you are lost.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
MYSTERY ??
Well it seems that the well is not going to be profitable when using it.
I decided to give the well a shot but got a shock instead. I had 232 destiny points. Put a $1,000 in the bucket and due to the changes I should have gotten at least 100 points. This should have brought me to 332 DP.

However, when I was able to get to the planning screen, I was not able to see my destiny points amount. Instead, I saw a message that said (Level 3) destiny points MAXED!! I couldn't get any more points untill I spent some.

So, I went to Isabella and took a level 1 card. Got back to manor and was then able to see that I 200/300 (Level 2) points.
So, in reality I lost 32 very scarce and needed DP. To myself it doesn't look worthwhile to even mess with the well.
It takes forever to get there if at all and the cost doesn't make sense. $100 = 0 points / $500 = 50 points & $1,000 = 100 pts.

You can do 3 Level 3 guest and end up with 100 points plus tons of money. So, why go to the well ??
Thank You,
Remember that the game is a work in progress, at the end of balacement, you'll probably not see that anymore.
Probably guests will give you the same amount of destiny points (if are serving guest at level 3-4-5) and go to the well isn't really frustrating like now that appears randomly.

Reactions: firesword
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes