Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
he guys, i am a full suporter on patreon of faerin and i like this game very much! but is there a solution for the freezing bug during the animated scenes? i never had this problem before, only with the latest version!

translation is english and also turn off the UI animations didnt work well - the game doesnt freeze any more but the animiation video is not played - i see only the picture! is there something i have to install? rtx2060 super, amd ryzen 5 3600x - win 10 - using INC mapping file but tried without and the freezing also appears.

thank you for your help!
put the entire C++ package from official website.
About the resolution of the monitor-see the pages https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-3-0-7-faerin.42940/page-188

Last edited:

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Is anyone else stuck at Riley's first step from the 3rd quest chain? The game always freezes when she's playing with herself in the sauna.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is anyone else stuck at Riley's first step from the 3rd quest chain? The game always freezes when she's playing with herself in the sauna.
Could you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Alternatively, press the Windows key + R to bring up a "Run" dialog box, type: %appdata%, go back one folder to "LocalLow".

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Could you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Alternatively, press the Windows key + R to bring up a "Run" dialog box, type: %appdata%, go back one folder to "LocalLow".
I managed to get pass this point by disabling UI animation. I also had a similar issue during Amber's 4th quest, step 2.
Also note that the game does not actually freeze, you just cannot continue the scene. But the game is still responsive and you can go t the Load menu.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I managed to get pass this point by disabling UI animation. I also had a similar issue during Amber's 4th quest, step 2.
Also note that the game does not actually freeze, you just cannot continue the scene. But the game is still responsive and you can go t the Load menu.
Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 10 and have you had this problem with other animated scenes as well? Also, are your drivers up-to-date?

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 10 and have you had this problem with other animated scenes as well? Also, are your drivers up-to-date?
I'm using Win 10 64bit, drivers are up to date. All other animated scenes worked until I reached these 2 quests and after that I just kept the animation settings disabled, so I'm not sure if there might be other buggy scenes.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm using Win 10 64bit, drivers are up to date. All other animated scenes worked until I reached these 2 quests and after that I just kept the animation settings disabled, so I'm not sure if there might be other buggy scenes.
Ok, try this:
  1. Open up a command prompt as administrator.
  2. Copy and paste the following command:
  3. Code:
    reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers" /v TdrDelay /t REG_DWORD /d 00000064 /f
Press the "Enter" key. Then restart your computer. Now, try playing that scene again and see if you still notice the same problem.

Edit: I'm not sure if the above will help. I've been looking up the error that's found in your log:
Context: IMFSourceReader::WaitForSample in StepAllStreams
Error details: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

Track types:
Unreadable Track

(Filename: Line: 3590)
and I'm finding suggestions on that .

We've not had this kind of issue reported to us, so if any of the suggestions you find work for your situation, please let me know and I will include that in an updated FAQ.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

KolaroV

Jul 1, 2018
Black screen after event with mother at lobby behind computer (Level 2). I see the destiny bar filling up but everything else stays black. No error or whatsoever. Any ideas?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Black screen after event with mother at lobby behind computer (Level 2). I see the destiny bar filling up but everything else stays black. No error or whatsoever. Any ideas?
That could be caused by any number of things. Take a look at the FAQ and see which of the options apply in your case. My guess would be missing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes.

JMike

May 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

How can I improve Nestor's level?
No one is above VIP1.

I have all divisions in Level 3, but guests don't go to other divisions like Gym, Massage parlor or Sauna..

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi Guys,

How can I improve Nestor's level?
No one is above VIP1.

I have all divisions in Level 3, but guests don't go to other divisions like Gym, Massage parlor or Sauna..

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Top left corner of reception (Planning screen) is a number, click on this to set at the level of Guest you want.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho
Sep 30, 2020
Hello Faerin, I really enjoy your games. My only issue so far is that I’m using a MacBookPro with Parallels Desktop VM to open windows apps. This causes an issue with animation, however, I did not have an issue with the windows version of MOTH.
I would really appreciate if you can also export your work into MAC format.

Great work as always, Thanks.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
This is the lobby bug, please set Julia in the lobby then in top left corner of the lobby select a number than you can press play

Reactions: KolaroV
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes