S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
cheats are not necessary. after a couple hours of grinding through the game from scratch i was able to get back up to $100k after maxing out the hotel and all the renovations.

things i’d like to see though eventually at some point if possible:

- gallery of the sexy scenes by female staff member
- ability to purchase items to have your staff equip
- in case the number of slots they can equip (maybe they need training or you have to unlock/level them up to open up a third or fourth slot
- gallery or repository of the destiny cards level 1-3; even if you can’t access them (grayed out if you didn’t get it yet) maybe it’s a good idea to see what benefits you get if you score one. the good rare ones would make me jump for joy if i got them

looking forward to the next content update. MM gets better every month!
  • The third item slot can be unlocked with a tarot card (The Adventurer)
  • The gallery/repository isn't useful because you can get a random card from Isabella not the one you want.
    However, if you have at least one card, you have a sort of gallery to check all the cards you have and what they do.
    If you go to MC's Inventory and select a card, you will see the gallery about Male Gender card
    If you go to any girl's Inventory and select a card, you will see the gallery about Female Gender card
    1607365559217.png
    ... and yes, Faerin already know that Gender symbol is inverted but it is a low priority bug

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Is there a limit to the cards in inventory? When i tried to get a reading when i had 3 full destiny bar Isabella denied a reading saying i have already destiny in hand or something :unsure:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a limit to the cards in inventory? When i tried to get a reading when i had 3 full destiny bar Isabella denied a reading saying i have already destiny in hand or something :unsure:
By any chance, did you raise your destiny by dropping money into the well before visiting Isabella for another reading?

In total, there's 45 cards you can get. So if you have that many cards already in your inventory, that would explain why you can't get another reading from Isabella.

Last edited:
Reactions: KimbelFall57

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
By any chance, did you raise your destiny by dropping money into the well before visiting Isabella for another reading?

In total, there's 45 cards you can get. So if you have that many cards already in your inventory, that would explain why you can't get another reading from Isabella.
I did:oops:, thanks for checking

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
We have heard sporadic reports from players saying they were denied another reading even if they don't have all 45 cards, so is that what you're experiencing now?
I think so, next time i'll only do the well 1 time and work on the rest.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think so, next time i'll only do the well 1 time and work on the rest.
Honestly I don't think you'll encounter it. I thought the well had something to do with that particular bug, but I haven't been able to reproduce it. So chances are, the well has no bearing here in this instance. I used the well to increase the destiny points to 3 (and even used the well beyond that) and still got a reading from Isabella. So this bug is an odd one, and most likely a one-off. A save might not be of any help since it's likely it can't be reproduced on a reload. That's what is making it so difficult to discover. Technically it's not game breaking, so at least that's a good thing. I still don't like it, but unless it can be reproduced, there is really not much we can do.

You guys kick ass, and we thank you so much for your reports. But if we aren't able to reproduce the problem, there isn't a whole lot we can do. That being said, please keep your reports coming in. And provide us with a save before and after the bugs you run into. That means a lot to us and to future players.

We look forward to seeing you all next year and we hope/pray you have a wonderful new year. Here's to 2021, guys! :)

Last edited:

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
cheats are not necessary. after a couple hours of grinding through the game from scratch i was able to get back up to $100k after maxing out the hotel and all the renovations.

things i’d like to see though eventually at some point if possible:

- gallery of the sexy scenes by female staff member
- ability to purchase items to have your staff equip
- in case the number of slots they can equip (maybe they need training or you have to unlock/level them up to open up a third or fourth slot
- gallery or repository of the destiny cards level 1-3; even if you can’t access them (grayed out if you didn’t get it yet) maybe it’s a good idea to see what benefits you get if you score one. the good rare ones would make me jump for joy if i got them

looking forward to the next content update. MM gets better every month!
Yeah it true. There is something missing, I really want a "Back button or Cancel button" during renovation and night time so we have another option.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But when is the update after that? The next one doesn't have enough lewd scenes. Also, do you have a full save for the June 2021 update, because my dog will eat my hard drive and I will have lost my own save, make the player name "BiggusDickus69" please. Can I fuck mom?

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Grind Grind and Grind and no sex rewards. Come on Man this game sucks. Time to get it going or give it up. Or maybe I'm missing some thing????? Players let me know. I'm at version 2.2.9 and its just a run around with nothing new happinng.???

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Where are the "lewd " scenes?
In the game...

What is your issue? Every scene (as far as I know) is documented in this thread if you bother to search/read. If that's not enough every scene and how to trigger them is listed within the game, is really couldn't be more simple.

If those scenes don't meet your criteria of lewd then check back in 6-8 months or so, I assume that's a reasonable time line to get to the juicier stuff..

Reactions: Old Dog and Faerin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Grind Grind and Grind and no sex rewards. Come on Man this game sucks. Time to get it going or give it up. Or maybe I'm missing some thing????? Players let me know. I'm at version 2.2.9 and its just a run around with nothing new happinng.???
Its going to be a while, but its going to be great. This is almost certain to be a huge game, and the dev is only at the beginning. Maybe come back in six months, and you'll be more satisfied with what you find. I generally do every other update.

whywhydesu

Feb 3, 2018
I got stuck on Julia scene where MC comes into her room and she gives him a handjob (screenshot the dialog)
The game doesn't freeze, I can still rollback into older dialogues but I can't proceed beyond that point

Reactions: Bugbear32

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I got stuck on Julia scene where MC comes into her room and she gives him a handjob (screenshot the dialog)
The game doesn't freeze, I can still rollback into older dialogues but I can't proceed beyond that point
put the entire C++ package from official website

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes