shayan816

Jan 24, 2018
Whenever i increase speed of animation to max, the animation is getting frozen but i am still getting texts, animation is freezing i tried lowering graphics and all, is this happening to me or everyone ?
image_2020-12-05_234744.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Whenever i increase speed of animation to max, the animation is getting frozen but i am still getting texts, animation is freezing i tried lowering graphics and all, is this happening to me or everyone ?
View attachment 929855
It depends on your video card and how much VRAM it has. I had that problem on an older ATI Radeon 200 series (2GB VRAM), but I don't have that problem now on my newer video card (Radeon RX 580, 8GB VRAM).

If you have at least a 4GB video card, I'd update the drivers.

shayan816

Jan 24, 2018
It depends on your video card and how much VRAM it has. I had that problem on an older ATI Radeon 200 series (2GB VRAM), but I don't have that problem now on my newer video card (Radeon RX 580, 8GB VRAM).

If you have at least a 4GB video card, I'd update the drivers.
ah.. nvm then, i am using gtx 770 2gb, so i guess thats the problem. thanks :)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ah.. nvm then, i am using gtx 770 2gb, so i guess thats the problem. thanks :)
You're welcome. :)

Unfortunately you'll notice that during the animated scenes. So an upgrade to your GPU will definitely fix that issue, if it's feasible.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
Girls come by themselves.
In different situations.
One is a friend of his sister, the other is the daughter of a repairman, and the third girl - a doctor-came when the second girl (Kate) got sick)
I start the game today, i already complete 2 weeks, and now i have the manor lvl 2. And Julia is already in lvl 3 in progress.
As I was not able to hire anyone so I asked.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I start the game today, i already complete 2 weeks, and now i have the manor lvl 2. And Julia is already in lvl 3 in progress.
As I was not able to hire anyone so I asked.
Maybe you'd like to walk around the house during day shifts? Might take your mind off of things a little ...

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
is their much of a game yet? played a little of first release decided to wait few updates.
Little by little. He keeps adding stuff in, but its going to take time. Maybe take a few updates off and come back, and you'll probably find it more worthwhile. The last few, he's added less than a whole level for two girls. Based on what he's done so far and his work on his previous game, and I'd say we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg for what's to come.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is their much of a game yet? played a little of first release decided to wait few updates.
To give a different perspective, without trying to contradict Loganfin, the game starts to materialise - best sign, the first complaints of it being too hard already exist. The lewds however are still a bit slow (in terms of versions, if one day you'll play the completed game IMO it won't feel slow, maybe even the opposite).

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Faerin min.JPG post yesterday:
Another new girl
Hey guys,
Aside from Hana, there will be one more new girl joining the Manor in this month's update.
So, which eyes and face you like the most?
Also, which name do you like better?

And I wrote: "The girl in the middle is the best.
She has a genuine smile.
And Elsa is a cool name. She looks like a german girl)"

Right now the update is scheduled for the 25th, although I'm not 100% sure I will make it, because of all the content I am adding.
I might make an exception this one time and release a few days later if I really have to.
But it will definitely be before the end of the month.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The problem with "Elsa" as a name may be that parents of young girls who always want to dress up as the Frozen princess may get allergic reactions. I know, they should probably "let it goooooooooo", but if you've ever seen a costume party of 15 identical 6 year olds throwing tantrums because they gotta go home now ...

Reactions: Michel Mak
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes