Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how I can get hotel level 4 for new events for Julia and Amber?
The manor only goes up to level 3, currently. The 4th item in both Amber's and Julia's tier 4 events are placeholders for tier 5 (which is why they're in development right now). So if that's where you are currently with both girls, that's all the content there is at the moment.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sycho is volunteering for Faerin's games (he's not alone btw, you will quickly find out who else in this thread fixes saves and similar), not only here but also in MotH. And there has been a tendency that people fiddle around in save files or use similar techniques to change variables and settings and then giving the dev hell that his game does not work. I remember one instance, I think a different game though, where somebody even posted a whole rant on how bad programming is if it does not account for variable combinations that cannot occur during regular gameplay because he needs to put in safety measures so the game can continue properly even if you changed any and all flags. I guess sooner or later you hate that. Probably sooner.

tl;dr: give idiots a tool to destroy their games, and Faerin and by extension Sycho will get flak for it. They prefer not getting flak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho is volunteering for Faerin's games (he's not alone btw, you will quickly find out who else in this thread fixes saves and similar), not only here but also in MotH. And there has been a tendency that people fiddle around in save files or use similar techniques to change variables and settings and then giving the dev hell that his game does not work. I remember one instance, I think a different game though, where somebody even posted a whole rant on how bad programming is if it does not account for variable combinations that cannot occur during regular gameplay because he needs to put in safety measures so the game can continue properly even if you changed any and all flags. I guess sooner or later you hate that. Probably sooner.

tl;dr: give idiots a tool to destroy their games, and Faerin and by extension Sycho will get flak for it. They prefer not getting flak.
I could not agree more. I'll keep this simple, but you've more than earned my respect.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017

I can appreciate that and also think it's great that there are people that are willing to volunteer to help, but my issues were more with the attitude given when seemingly acting in an official capacity and the fact that the cheat menu (even the lesser version) is locked at all, while essentially taunting you with its existence (which may as well be daring people to go digging for treasure - especially on what is essentially a pirate site :sneaky:).
I also find it strange how my post was deleted for being "off-topic" (which is certainly debatable) while certain others, such as yours, which is actually a response to my deleted post isn't deemed off-topic and the fact that the one that my post was in response to isn't deemed to be in breach of the general forum rules and deleted, but mine that remained respectful was deleted. Sadly the notification doesn't mention who was responsible.

I'm not really a fan of the monotonous repetition/grind that goes hand-in-hand with management type games, although there have been times that I have found myself playing one for hours - not necessarily enjoying it, but wanting to see everything (hence my desire for access to the cheats). I can see that Faerin has the intention to implement a story mode without all of that stuff in the future, which is great (or will be when it's implemented).
I love the ladies in the game (my main reason for finally deciding to play despite it being a management type) and I think the story has the potential to be quite interesting.
The micromanaging (i.e. having to select the correct meal/drink/etc every time) is rather annoying. If I remember correctly, the game mentioned that once you get VIP for a guest at a certain level the intention is to have those done automatically (obviously not implemented yet).

I have a couple of suggestions that I believe will prove useful at higher levels (i.e. when dealing with more staff/guests) :
1. A clear all button - click it and all the staff will return to the employee list at the bottom rather than having to remove them manually.
2. An auto-assign button (this may be overly complicated) - Give the option to set priority to the tasks the employees can do (e.g. Amber - 1st. Restaurant, 2nd. Bar, 3rd. Housekeeping). When you click the auto-assign button it will automatically assign staff to a location based on their priority orders and if a location needs staffing (fills locations where there is a guest). Maybe have a conditional priority for maintenance/housekeeping/etc that only gives it priority/fills if the percentage is below or equal to a certain percentage that the player can set.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The micromanaging (i.e. having to select the correct meal/drink/etc every time) is rather annoying. If I remember correctly, the game mentioned that once you get VIP for a guest at a certain level the intention is to have those done automatically (obviously not implemented yet).
It is implemented... a guest visiting you with VIP Status on the same Level won't trigger request scenes unless activated in the Options.
To become a VIP the guest needs to experience a perfect stay though
1. A clear all button - click it and all the staff will return to the employee list at the bottom rather than having to remove them manually.
2. An auto-assign button (this may be overly complicated) - Give the option to set priority to the tasks the employees can do (e.g. Amber - 1st. Restaurant, 2nd. Bar, 3rd. Housekeeping). When you click the auto-assign button it will automatically assign staff to a location based on their priority orders and if a location needs staffing (fills locations where there is a guest). Maybe have a conditional priority for maintenance/housekeeping/etc that only gives it priority/fills if the percentage is below or equal to a certain percentage that the player can set.
Those sound like a lot of effort for worse gameplay, you normally asign girls for a position since customers staying for several days also follow the same rythm. and once you get new customers you tend to reasign only 2-3 of the current 5 girls, while the others keep doing their jobs, and some of the girls can share a possible asignement, it's in your own interest to mix those up so the girls earn exp in different task once in a while for when ou get the more demanding customers

Last edited:
Reactions: Edrick23

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
...snip... (I have no dog in this discussion)

I have a couple of suggestions that I believe will prove useful at higher levels (i.e. when dealing with more staff/guests) :
I actually give a +1 to the clear button. I actually found myself thinking about that very thing on my play-through.

The auto-assign not so much (it's a management game, so I should do the management).

Not quite done yet; I'll stop by when I have better thoughts.

EDIT - I do have a question: If I skip the intro, should I still get a destiny card? I just started a new game to check something, skipped the intro, and checked my inventory to see what I got, and there was no card...

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I actually give a +1 to the clear button. I actually found myself thinking about that very thing on my play-through.

The auto-assign not so much (it's a management game, so I should do the management).

Not quite done yet; I'll stop by when I have better thoughts.

EDIT - I do have a question: If I skip the intro, should I still get a destiny card? I just started a new game to check something, skipped the intro, and checked my inventory to see what I got, and there was no card...
In the earlier versions you were able to get a random tarot card if you skipped the intro. So I'll ask Faerin if that's changed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello, could you please share your complete save file here...
Won't work... you need to start a game, name your MC the exact same way as any save file before you can import someone else Profile folder... and you can't change the MCs name afterwards (I tried)

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
I didn't have any problems triggering it. Are you sure you were in the right timeslot the first 29 times? One can easily forget that since the rotation of health/housekeeping/maintenance can be ingrained into one's day.

They are. However, you will have to copy the "profiles" folder from your old directory to your new one.
Is there anything else needed to trigger it? I checked on Amber while she was in housekeeping during every time slot and it won't trigger. Which time slot is it specifically? Maybe there are other conditions needed that we don't know of or there is a bug of some sort?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't remember the exact time but it should be mentioned in the information mouseover.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there anything else needed to trigger it? I checked on Amber while she was in housekeeping during every time slot and it won't trigger. Which time slot is it specifically? Maybe there are other conditions needed that we don't know of or there is a bug of some sort?
Which tier event are you trying to do for her?

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
I don't remember the exact time but it should be mentioned in the information mouseover.
I don't see anything when mousing over the event except the name of it. This is a save ported over from multiple updates so could that be why or am I not looking in the right place? amber-unexpected-phone-call.png

Which tier event are you trying to do for her?
the 2nd event in tier 4 labeled "An unexpected phonecall."

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't see anything when mousing over the event except the name of it. This is a save ported over from multiple updates so could that be why or am I not looking in the right place? View attachment 926900

the 2nd event in tier 4 labeled "An unexpected phonecall."
Phew, I knew there was a post with pics explaining it better than I can with words just a few days ago. I was right, but apparently there was a lot of posting this last week ... anyways, you need to ... I'll let larry take over from here :) (Click on "View Attachment")

Start the game go into settings and tick show hints on progression events box

View attachment 918476

A little i will show up on her progress screen and give you a hint on how to trigger her events

View attachment 918483

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
Phew, I knew there was a post with pics explaining it better than I can with words just a few days ago. I was right, but apparently there was a lot of posting this last week ... anyways, you need to ... I'll let larry take over from here :) (Click on "View Attachment")
Oops! Thank you for the help!

Reactions: Cartageno

fidira61

Nov 15, 2020
The massage room and fitness center are both level 2 rooms, so you'll need a level 2 or 3 guest for them. The massage room is a level 3 room, so you'll need a level 3 guest. If you're only taking on level 1 guests, they will not request those rooms.
Thank you Sycho, I was having a lot of problems in this part

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes