MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah the work for free bug was a Christmas present from Faerin, there were probably things that were missed in this update, so thanks for pointing it out, and I will leave it to the boss to sort it out, as it does seem like there is something missing from the algorithm.
In truth, it's always nice to be proved wrong because we can't catch everything so thanks as well for at least taking an interest and not moaning that you couldn't screw Julia this update :giggle:
I figured you've gotten enough bug reports titled "blue balls" already so I tried to make my contribution a bit more productive :LOL: Cheers for all your hard work, particularly over the holidays!

Reactions: Faerin
Jun 26, 2019
The Chinese translation of this version is not even as complete as the previous version. I don't quite understand why.
But thank you all for your work and Merry Christmas.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Still no Vaginal ? Well seems like Faerin is slowing down compare to Man of the house
I don't know about the development phase of MotH ('twas the game that got me here from Steam so I only know it finished), but by in game development I'd say MM is way faster than MotH. After this amount of playing time, maybe Ashley came over after a horror movie but not much else.

Jul 6, 2019
The 'still no vaginal' comments are pretty amazing.

Like... it makes me imagine taking that energy into your RL relationships.

Dating that person on Tinder, but ghosting them cos by the 3rd date there was still no vaginal. Heh.
My last gf we went "vaginal" by the third. Would have been the second if it hadn't have been her time of the month. Move too slow with women these days you end up in the friend zone from whence you shall never return.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
However, move too quickly, and you end up in the "non friend" zone. It's not a "once size fits all" kind of thing. Women - not entirely unlike men - have their own idea of how they like a relationship, and when you find how to satisfy one that doesn't mean it's the answer.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My last gf we went "vaginal" by the third. Would have been the second if it hadn't have been her time of the month. Move too slow with women these days you end up in the friend zone from whence you shall never return.
That is a girlfriend, this is the MC's family and employees, not exactly the same situation, don't think he has had a first date with any of them yet. :ROFLMAO:

Jul 6, 2019
That is a girlfriend, this is the MC's family and employees, not exactly the same situation, don't think he has had a first date with any of them yet. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, good point. Honestly though, if you're not nailing them the first date on Tinder you're doing something wrong. I'm off the dating market now though. Tinder is for young folks.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Haha, good point. Honestly though, if you're not nailing them the first date on Tinder you're doing something wrong. I'm off the dating market now though. Tinder is for young folks.
To be fair though, the rules of Tinder and the rules of dating are different. One is definitely going for the home run, skipping all unnecessary bases.

Reactions: TheDevian

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
All the folks with the no vag/no sex comments need to read the OP developers notes. Faerun's rig crashed folks so he gave us what he had. He promises new sex scenes in Jan. Be patient sheez. I was surprised to find the BJ scene with Julia in the kitchen.

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
How do you unlock the wishing well? I have found it and it says I need to find someone to translate, but which person, Isabelle didnt work.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes