subjecttoreality

Aug 31, 2019
That was a nice update! Am I the only one seeing issues with randomization of customers orders with the version and the previous one? I can get like 6 orders for Cosmopolitans in a row for instance and then 4 Mai Tais. Of course that can also be the outcome of random, but I get the feeling the orders are stuck for a while.

Reactions: Michel Mak

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That was a nice update! Am I the only one seeing issues with randomization of customers orders with the version and the previous one? I can get like 6 orders for Cosmopolitans in a row for instance and then 4 Mai Tais. Of course that can also be the outcome of random, but I get the feeling the orders are stuck for a while.
That is PC RNG for you. It always goes in strings.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is a bug that's making this game unplayable. I just started a new game and skipped the intro. Its there everytime. View attachment 1264949
Try downloading the all-in-one pack. Extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete after they've been installed) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try reloading the game to see if that fixed the problem.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
until version 5.0 julia was the father´s girlfriend and amber was a close friend from childhood, now in version 5.1 julia becomes the mother and amber becomes the sister.
WTF??
Changing relative status at this point it´s stupid, if that was the purpose for the game, then it should have started that way.

• Angry
Reactions: Odin73 and JiiEf

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
until version 5.0 julia was the father´s girlfriend and amber was a close friend from childhood, now in version 5.1 julia becomes the mother and amber becomes the sister.
WTF??
Changing relative status at this point it´s stupid, if that was the purpose for the game, then it should have started that way.
It all depends on if you install the 'mapping' file or not.

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes