Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did what I have in previous updates: copy the game to my folder, I didn´t installed nothing
If you have a file named "mapping.xml" in the game's folder, that will change your relationships with Julia and Amber. Without that file present in the folder, Julia is the father's girlfriend and Amber the childhood friend.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I did 1624654466793.png what I have in previous updates: copy the game to my folder, I didn´t installed nothing
I think you will find that you have a mapping file inside the main folder that must have been included in the download because this is the version I have
When the guy released it here he must have left the fan-made patch inside the folder as it isn't part of the official version

1624654462542.png

Reactions: Shadow74

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
until version 5.0 julia was the father´s girlfriend and amber was a close friend from childhood, now in version 5.1 julia becomes the mother and amber becomes the sister.
WTF??
Changing relative status at this point it´s stupid, if that was the purpose for the game, then it should have started that way.
I noticed that the Mapping.xml file was included in the latest download, along with the key.ini.

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
GAME CRASHES AFTER OPENING ANYBODY HAVING PROBLEM LIKE THAT
Do you use any of the following software:
°Nahimic
°FMOD
°Citrix
°Strix
°Aegis 3
°Sonic Studio 2
°RivaTuner Statistics Server
°Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
°Portrait Displays\Pivot Software

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
GAME CRASHES AFTER OPENING ANYBODY HAVING PROBLEM LIKE THAT
Could you provide us with your player log you will find it here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
HOW CAN I ATTACH THE PLAYER LOG FILE F95ZONE DOES NOT LET ME ATTACH IT, IT SAYS ONLY ZIP FILE , RAR FILE ETC , SORRY FOR EARLIER WRITING

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
no i do not use any of the above mentioned software , i do not even use a anti virus, so please somebody help me with the game crashing problem when i open it to play

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes