Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Why it's so freaking hard to find the well ?
Either I got nothing, find the cave, or meeting the goblin merchant (who still have no content)
Can I suggest visiting the wood to be separated (unlocked mechanic) after you found it in the wood ?

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
okay okay sorry for the language , i was so excited to get the solution and to get it fast . now i am using win 7 updated , 8 gb ram
graphics card 710 gt, processor i5 8400, so please tell me anyone why is it crashing when i try to play the game or do i need more ram

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
is there anybody who can help me and tell me why the game is crashing or there will be another version of this game like
Mystwood Manor [v0.5.2,5.3 Full]

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
is there anybody who can help me and tell me why the game is crashing or there will be another version of this game like
Mystwood Manor [v0.5.2,5.3 Full]
Please try to install this Win7 patch

Also please try to:
- move the game to your desktop and see what it does
- close any other opened application and see what it does, something else installed on your system creates the problem

Reactions: larry5168

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
thanks man that helped a lot now the game doesn"t crash , i appreciate all of ur help but still if after running for sometime say like 2 hrs if the game crashes , i would really like ur help again

Reactions: larry5168

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Honestly, it's difficult to say. But I would guess it may be a result of what Faerin did with AVPro since now the animations will play in Windows 8.1 as well.
All praises belong to me... :p
thanks man that helped a lot now the game doesn"t crash , i appreciate all of ur help but still if after running for sometime say like 2 hrs if the game crashes , i would really like ur help again
Now that your first issue is fixed but your game crash again, it is required that you upload your player log file again. Like the first time. Possible that you have a different problem now.

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
okay i will attach the log file when i start playing the game and see if it crashes after like 4 hrs gameplay, btw do u have have the last updated save file which is 0.5.0, i will play from there if u dont mind bcz i am searching for the last save file or log file in the thread still now

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
okay i will attach the log file when i start playing the game and see if it crashes after like 4 hrs gameplay, btw do u have have the last updated save file which is 0.5.0, i will play from there if u dont mind bcz i am searching for the last save file or log file in the thread still now
You can attach your latest player log now and will take a look at it since the last crash is reported in it.

I don't play Mystwood Manor (yet), therefore I don't have any saves. All I do is give players like you technical support to play Unity-based games.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Can you tell us which of the actions I have told you about have fixed the issue?

Also if the game crashes after a long gameplay, it's not a big issue, you can open the game and load the last autosave that will start when you have left.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
I wish Faerin could just figure out a way that you can keep your save from version to version just by booting the new version and clicking load. MotH had the same darn issue.

It can't be a Unity-issue because it's possible in Hail Dicktator for ex.

I've replayed the old content like 4 times because I've deleted the game folder from my HD out of habit after clearing the content. Because Faerin-games are pretty much the only ones I know of where the saves don't carry over if you do that.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes