cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there a scene where a man other than the MC has sex with a woman?
I am not asking for NTR at all.
I'm asking you about it because I like a little cheating.
No, won't happen because Faerin doesn't like other male character aside MC fucking his female characters.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
It's something I've been musing about a bit too; as the game ... while pretty good in quality in such ... is somehow not all that great in eroticism. I know it's a touchy topic, but for me personally more girls <-> guest interaction that increases in flirtatiousness and such as you progress would probably be a plus. Doesn't need to be outright sex, but gets kinda ridiculous when your "employees" start walking around without panties or bras and the guests are just "make me a lasagna, there's nothing weird going on here at all". A bit lacking in sexiness ;)

Reactions: zetsupetsu

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's something I've been musing about a bit too; as the game ... while pretty good in quality in such ... is somehow not all that great in eroticism. I know it's a touchy topic, but for me personally more girls <-> guest interaction that increases in flirtatiousness and such as you progress would probably be a plus. Doesn't need to be outright sex, but gets kinda ridiculous when your "employees" start walking around without panties or bras and the guests are just "make me a lasagna, there's nothing weird going on here at all". A bit lacking in sexiness ;)
Well, there was the time when Mr Goodman asked Laura how he could increase his "hip flexibility", nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean know what I mean? And I didn't want the image of his hip flexibility in my head, like, at all ;)

anyone notice Leona has repeatable scene bug it gaves me more love point when i checked on her during massage on the evening

here my save file
Laura, not Leona, and yes, has been noticed. Still thanks for pointing it out.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
cheats looked like to be locked, so i made a lil patch
unzip and copy in "Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed"

press F1 while in the menu to open the cheats
Access to the cheats console is already included with the key.ini file. You need to have the first guest check out after you've played the tutorial, then you can use the cheats.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
With exception to the debug console. It's meant for us who work with Faerin to fix saves. It's not meant to be used as a "cheat" because it will bug the game.
i'll keep it just for me next time then ^-^

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i'll keep it just for me next time then ^-^
Well, don't be surprised if one of us refuse support for using the debugger. You're on your own there if you run into problems. ;)

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Yep. Videos still crashing about 80% of the time.
Probably you have something on your computer that breaks the game or are you using a mod?
can you please upload your player.log file you can find here?

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Replace UserName with the account name you have on your computer

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes