TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wish Faerin could just figure out a way that you can keep your save from version to version just by booting the new version and clicking load. MotH had the same darn issue.

It can't be a Unity-issue because it's possible in Hail Dicktator for ex.

I've replayed the old content like 4 times because I've deleted the game folder from my HD out of habit after clearing the content. Because Faerin-games are pretty much the only ones I know of where the saves don't carry over if you do that.
Well, unlike Ren'Py, which makes 2 copies of your save, and buries an extra copy to your C:\, with Unity, you have to make a choice where to put it. We can either put it in the game folder where it is easy to access and work with, or we can bury them deep in the system files, where you have to dig for them, and can fill up your system drive, not your game drive.

I guess Faerin chose to treat us like adults, who can manage our own files.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Well, unlike Ren'Py, which makes 2 copies of your save, and buries an extra copy to your C:\, with Unity, you have to make a choice where to put it. We can either put it in the game folder where it is easy to access and work with, or we can bury them deep in the system files, where you have to dig for them, and can fill up your system drive, not your game drive.

I guess Faerin chose to treat us like adults, who can manage our own files.
So inconveniencing the player is "treating us like adults"? When every other, even unity-game, I know doesn't?

Nice condescension. I hope thats just you and not the dev. I

I mean yeah. I kinda understand the logic but when you're the one who does things differently from the rest, it kinda seems pointless.

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
The tags are out-of-date. There are currently two vaginas that can be penetrated by the player character's penis, and a decent amount of other non-penis-in-vagina sex acts.
Oh really ? :unsure: I thought i have to wait a year more for this game to get some fappable contents but as you said i would try it now
thank you !

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So inconveniencing the player is "treating us like adults"? When every other, even unity-game, I know doesn't?

I mean yeah. I kinda understand the logic but when you're the one who does things differently from the rest, it kinda seems pointless.
No, but being able to manage your own files is.

To me, filling up my C:\ with saves is an inconvenience. Trying to tell someone how to find the App Data folder when I need them to upload a save is an inconvenience, having saves magically reappear after I delete them is an inconvenience.

Having saves directly in the game folder is not. Copying my save folder over along with my screen shots, notes, and other files when I update like every other game is not.

You know what is really nice, blaming someone else for your issues.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Actually, this has been brought up before.
I changed this after my patrons asked me to, as they were annoyed having to move saves between computers.
This is just one of those things where you can never please everyone.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Actually, this has been brought up before.
I changed this after my patrons asked me to, as they were annoyed having to move saves between computers.
This is just one of those things where you can never please everyone.
Alright, fair enough. The only reason I brought it up was because your games are the only ones where this happens.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Faerin

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Faerin found a minor bug.
Laura's 3rd tier 4 Event can be repeated infinately (the one were the MC relives her stress in the message parlor), if she is asigned to it in the Evening, the Heart Icon is also displayed when "check on staff"

And gotta say the Office is incredible, now I wished it would have been available from the start as the Level requirement says

Reactions: Faerin

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Tell this to the guys who frequently use CCleaner and other system optimizing tools.
I fail to see the relevance as I use them myself, quite often aswell.

Limited space on your HD is your personal problem and not devs. If you can't manage your own files, selecting files which you can keep and which to delete, might the problem to your limited HD-space.
I mean, this might be hard for someone like you to grasp, but I use my PC for more than just F95-games, and honestly? I'd rather delete a folder of few gigs after I'm done with it than start uninstalling AAA-games that I return to every now and then.

I'm also wondering how you manage to keep your save in RPG Maker games? Most of them keep the saves in their game folder too. :unsure:
Wouldn't know. I don't play RPG maker games. Though that has nothing to do with how they handle saves, rather with the fact that A) The engine is outdated and awkward and B) Games made on it often have game mechanics I'm not a fan of

Maye all the dick pics you saved on your computer are the reason for your limited HD space, Mr. Dick.
You know, I could say several things in response to this but honestly? I have no intention of stooping to your playground insult level.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I think everyone like Me who is asking for the latest save is asking for it to include level 5

Every save I've tried in the last 2 days only has level 4

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Some people like a little fuzz down there

View attachment 1265837
Well, I am not against it either, it looks a bit more mature to me than completely clean shaven (the latter is nicer on the tongue though). But a bit of trim is a plus, and preferrably it shouldn't be reaching the belly button ;)

ETA: Annika is even worse than Riley. And apparently both are not naturally blonde/redhead but already grey from the mist ;)

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a scene where a man other than the MC has sex with a woman?
I am not asking for NTR at all.
I'm asking you about it because I like a little cheating.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes