Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
My game doesn't start, it's on the first loading screen, I always have to start a new game. Does anyone have any idea what it might be. Thank you very much in advance.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Is it just me or does Amber's face got considerably worse in the recent updates...
I do agree, and would even say that every girls facial features has gotten worse the more the game has progressed. Don't know if it's the lighting or what exactly is the reason that causes it. In my opinion in the latest versions scenes Amber's facial expressions looked better than what they looked in the previous scenes, but she still didn't look quite as good as she looked in the very first scenes of the game. So I would say that there is some inconsistency in that part.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
HI, my current Julia overall level is 3, lobby is max at lvl5, housekeeping is at lvl4 and kitchen is also at lvl 4, how to I increase her overall level to 4 and 5 to unlock event because I'm at lvl 3 for quite some time?? :unsure:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Anyone having the same problem of not seeing the slider?
View attachment 1574459
You need to go into settings and tick this box

1641057269567.png

how do you upgrade guests to level 5 ?
When Julia is in the lobby change the level of the guests by clicking the number in the top left corner

1641057375765.png

HI, my current Julia overall level is 3, lobby is max at lvl5, housekeeping is at lvl4 and kitchen is also at lvl 4, how to I increase her overall level to 4 and 5 to unlock event because I'm at lvl 3 for quite some time?? :unsure:
If your hotel is at level 3 and all Julia's skills are level 3 or above as long as you have done all her events in tier 2 you should be able to claim her uniform and move on to tier 3

1641057839874.png

Reactions: chaf and ZenGarden

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone having the same problem of not seeing the slider?
View attachment 1574459
Have you turned off your animations? You may need to enable them for the slider to appear.

how do you upgrade guests to level 5 ?
Guests should be the same level as Julia allows. Click the number circle in the LOBBY to change this.

Have you completed all of Julia's events for the level? If her experience level is 5/4/4 as you say, you should be able to claim her level 4 outfit as long as her events are completed.

EDIT: Clearly should not have gone to the kitchen for a new beverage, Larry. You are pretty quick at this :)

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168
4.00 star(s) 242 Votes