sparkles123

May 8, 2017
to start jim guest stuff it says see him in bar but this is second time booking him as guest and hes never gone to the bar only the club. anyone know wat to do?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
to start jim guest stuff it says see him in bar but this is second time booking him as guest and hes never gone to the bar only the club. anyone know wat to do?
If his activities on check-in do not include visiting the bar, either use a lobby re-roll (if you have one) or just do not check him in. He will (well, probably) have different activities the next time he tries to check in.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And in which sense we are discussing if you are in a restaurant?
Also if you go to a restaurant and ask for "meat" and they serve you some "fish" I want to know your reaction.
As Devian already said, I don't ask for "meat", lest they give me rabbit. (Rabbit is fine but all the little bones are annoying). Then again, this high scale customer does. They deserve a gold plated tomahawk steak, the nadir of cuisine at an incredible price.

But if you say stuff like "do you eat meat?" I would always assume that poultry and fish are included. Of course, everybody will probably have their "meat" (Merriam Webster sense) they won't eat and that may or may not be mammal meat, fish meat, bird meat, or any combination.

REN'PY PORT PLS! :(
Ren'Py isn't an operating system on which other programs run but an engine. To get a game in Ren'Py you'd have to completely write a new game.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game feels near complete - what are the devs long term plans with it? Keep adding loads of Tier 5 scenes now were finally getting them (and the girls?), will he be adding more rooms onto the second floor to expand the gameplay, cast and story? Will we get to have fun with the hot female guests who routinely appear at the hotel (i see theyve been the LAST to get any events added to them lol).

I could happily come back to this game for years of updates but like i said it feels near complete and ive no idea if he plans to wrap things up or keep going. I certainly hope its the former but ive no idea.

Reactions: Faerin

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
This game feels near complete - what are the devs long term plans with it? Keep adding loads of Tier 5 scenes now were finally getting them (and the girls?), will he be adding more rooms onto the second floor to expand the gameplay, cast and story? Will we get to have fun with the hot female guests who routinely appear at the hotel (i see theyve been the LAST to get any events added to them lol).

I could happily come back to this game for years of updates but like i said it feels near complete and ive no idea if he plans to wrap things up or keep going. I certainly hope its the former but ive no idea.
It should be completed around July as far as I know (maybe some more months, depends on content and how difficult are to implement by Faerin).
I don't think that the second floor will add any more rooms, the ones that are "not used" for the game are the ones used by the staff to sleep.
As far as I know you will have fun with some female guests (Miguel's events can be the start for something)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It should be completed around July as far as I know (maybe some more months, depends on content and how difficult are to implement by Faerin).
I don't think that the second floor will add any more rooms, the ones that are "not used" for the game are the ones used by the staff to sleep.
As far as you will have fun with some female guests (Miguel's events can be the start for something else)
I would also guess that the overarching main story will need some more time to be finished.

Reactions: Michel Mak

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know if this has been addressed already, but I just wanted to mention that I find it very difficult to read the dialog box when the background for it is transparent. I just had a choice to make, and couldn't even read one of the choices. Either the background need to be opaque, or the text needs to be a more distinct color.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
If your hotel is at level 3 and all Julia's skills are level 3 or above as long as you have done all her events in tier 2 you should be able to claim her uniform and move on to tier 3

View attachment 1574564
Hotel level is 4 and I unlocked all events for Julia tier 3 but I cannot claim outfit reward and continue to tier 4 because I need to advance to level 4 for her overall experience, I'm playing over a hour now and give her a job for every part of the day but she is still at level 3. Clip_441.jpg

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

I do plan on finishing it this year, as it get harder for me stay motivated to work on the same game after 2-3 years (and there's just so many more ideas I'd like to work on). And motivation is very important if you work on this as much as I do, at least to me it is. Honestly it's a bit a personal trap as well, because I keep feeling I could do better with the next game.

That being said, I do want to finish it properly this time (I admit I rushed the ending of MotH for the same reasons) and complete the main storyline, add all the content for the staff and guests, and some special side events as well.

So I'll have to see where the next 6 months will take me.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't know if this has been addressed already, but I just wanted to mention that I find it very difficult to read the dialog box when the background for it is transparent. I just had a choice to make, and couldn't even read one of the choices. Either the background need to be opaque, or the text needs to be a more distinct color.
You can change the opacity of the dialogue box in the settings
1641063826992.png

Reactions: MerlinUSA

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hotel level is 4 and I unlocked all events for Julia tier 3 but I cannot claim outfit reward and continue to tier 4 because I need to advance to level 4 for her overall experience, I'm playing over a hour now and give her a job for every part of the day but she is still at level 3. View attachment 1574701
Put her with Amanda in the study and she will gain experience a lot faster and will have all her skills at level 4 in no time

Last edited:
Reactions: mightybored

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hotel level is 4 and I unlocked all events for Julia tier 3 but I cannot claim outfit reward and continue to tier 4 because I need to advance to level 4 for her overall experience, I'm playing over a hour now and give her a job for every part of the day but she is still at level 3. View attachment 1574701
Take a look at the display, you are missing one condition on the far left to collect the Tier 3 Dress.
This should be Level 4 Hotel if I am not mistaken

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Because Julia needs to have all three skills to at least level 4 for being staff level 4

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes