Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh cool, how do you access the cheats then?
If you're playing from the intro, wait until Karen checks out. That's when the cheats are unlocked. Otherwise, click on the menu button in the upper right and you should see "Cheats" unlocked.

Reactions: Ninjaperv

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
And just like that I downloaded it and cleared just about all the content (there's still a couple level 5 guest events but eh)

Prepare for gushing:

Genuinely glad I waited until now to download it, all the content was super satisfying and I couldn't imagine picking it up with less content, but look forward to all the ones going forward.

And I'm not making some new statement here but holy shit is the hotel management engaging and addictive, and I caught myself managing for a few days before I remembered to aim for the sex scenes. I haven't even tried any cheats because I actually love the grind and earning the money.

The main girls are all pretty diverse, both personality and build, the guests are all unique (except the Alvarezes for obvious reasons) and I feel bad when I don't live up to their expectations. Also while I appreciate a patch existing, I think it works better with Julia as just your dad's girlfriend and the dynamic with Amber just feels more appropriate for best friends. Again though, glad the patch exists for those that prefer the incest content.

I adored Man of the House, but that was mostly just a scattered bunch of horny chicks and most of them unconnected to each other and no plot to follow. This is . . . just really well done. I'll be honest, I'm the kind of user on here that when I download a game I immediately check for a "gallery unlock mod" to get to the sex. I'm actually interested in the plot here, actually questioning some things (mostly which nighttime events are real or not, probably less than we think but more than we hope) and curious about certain people's motivations as well as next steps.

I have absolutely no idea what Faerin 's plans are going forward, I could list the things I hope we get but at this point I'm going to put my faith in the dev, because this is probably the best game I've played on here in a long time.

pablito134

Feb 17, 2019
i don't know what happened if is only for me or not but i think the game have some bug after 9 days the game freezing and i need to use force close to return back at windows

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Since I really enjoy the game so far I want to become patreon but I still have a few questions.

Since I have not unlocked everything yet just the Amber, Riley and Julia scenes. Are there real threesomes already in the game or are they just hinted at.

Also What is the difference between the basic and the "Full" version what are these extra scenes? Are they in this Version on here as well or would I even get new content?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Since I really enjoy the game so far I want to become patreon but I still have a few questions.

Since I have not unlocked everything yet just the Amber, Riley and Julia scenes. Are there real threesomes already in the game or are they just hinted at.

Also What is the difference between the basic and the "Full" version what are these extra scenes? Are they in this Version on here as well or would I even get new content?
With the "full" you can use the cheat game button and you have some close ups here and there during the events, basic hasn't any of those features.
There is a threesome with Julia and Kay at the moment

Reactions: darji

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
And just like that I downloaded it and cleared just about all the content (there's still a couple level 5 guest events but eh)

Prepare for gushing:

Genuinely glad I waited until now to download it, all the content was super satisfying and I couldn't imagine picking it up with less content, but look forward to all the ones going forward.

And I'm not making some new statement here but holy shit is the hotel management engaging and addictive, and I caught myself managing for a few days before I remembered to aim for the sex scenes. I haven't even tried any cheats because I actually love the grind and earning the money.

The main girls are all pretty diverse, both personality and build, the guests are all unique (except the Alvarezes for obvious reasons) and I feel bad when I don't live up to their expectations. Also while I appreciate a patch existing, I think it works better with Julia as just your dad's girlfriend and the dynamic with Amber just feels more appropriate for best friends. Again though, glad the patch exists for those that prefer the incest content.

I adored Man of the House, but that was mostly just a scattered bunch of horny chicks and most of them unconnected to each other and no plot to follow. This is . . . just really well done. I'll be honest, I'm the kind of user on here that when I download a game I immediately check for a "gallery unlock mod" to get to the sex. I'm actually interested in the plot here, actually questioning some things (mostly which nighttime events are real or not, probably less than we think but more than we hope) and curious about certain people's motivations as well as next steps.

I have absolutely no idea what Faerin 's plans are going forward, I could list the things I hope we get but at this point I'm going to put my faith in the dev, because this is probably the best game I've played on here in a long time.
Don't be afraid to give suggestions here.

Faerin is active here, as well as some of his staff. The suggestions usually make it his way. No promise anything gets implemented, but you never know how the creative process works, and you might trigger something. This game, next game, unknown new game idea, you just never know.

Reactions: Faerin

darji

Nov 3, 2021
With the "full" you can use the cheat game button and you have some close ups here and there during the events, basic hasn't any of those features.
There is a threesome with Julia and Kay at the moment
Thanks for the explanation . I will go with the full version then since I always support developer which I think are worth it XD

One Quick question: How is the usual update rythm? Every 6 Months?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the explanation . I will go with the full version then since I always support developer which I think are worth it XD

One Quick question: How is the usual update rythm? Every 6 Months?
Every last friday of each month

Reactions: darji

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
IT is such a shame that these kind of games are not available in Germany on Steam or I woould buy the game before as well since it is finished XD
MotH is available to buy on Nutaku and I presume MwM will probably be the same as well

Reactions: Faerin
4.00 star(s) 239 Votes