Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How does one speed up the animation?
During the animation, you will see a slider with the plus and minus symbols. Moving the slider up towards the + increases the speed while lowering it towards the - decreases the speed. However, if you have the "Play videos" box unchecked in the Settings screen, they will appear as stills instead of videos.

animation speed slider.jpg play videos.jpg

Irakli90

Jun 27, 2019
I have not played this game in a few months and I just want to check the new content. However I do not want to start from 0 and grind it out. I know there is a save game file but I need a tutorial or a walkthrough on how to add it to the game. Just want to see the new content. Help please

Aneaiyo

Jan 12, 2021
Hana and Amber scenes get stuck in a loop, I´ve read at least 2 more complainst from other players, but no reply from anyone about this error.
So can anyone say something, please??
Same thing happen to me in windows. Can't go forward, same dialogs are repeating, I cant see a speed up bar as Sycho mentioned.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
thanks for the link with the explanations, nice. as you requested I send the zip file with the data logs inside there were two and I sent them both
I've taken a look at your log and I can't see anything obvious, I will get one of the other lads to look at it to see if they can see something I may have missed.
For now could you continue playing and if it locks up again could you post a new player log thanks

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Added 5 new guest events for Jim.

Can someone tell me how to get this man to go the bar and restaurant? My hotel lobby is at level 5 and Jim Dalson only spends time at the massage salon in the morning and sits on his ass in the sauna for the rest of the day.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Added 5 new guest events for Jim.

Can someone tell me how to get this man to go the bar and restaurant? My hotel lobby is at level 5 and Jim Dalson only spends time at the massage salon in the morning and sits on his ass in the sauna for the rest of the day.
Select guest level 1 and increase it from there per event.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have not played this game in a few months and I just want to check the new content. However I do not want to start from 0 and grind it out. I know there is a save game file but I need a tutorial or a walkthrough on how to add it to the game. Just want to see the new content. Help please
If you're going to use the save in the OP, create a folder named "Alex" in "profile" (Ex: Mystwood Manor\profile\Alex) and move the save to there. Then you can start from that point.

Reactions: Irakli90

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks for the link with the explanations, nice. as you requested I send the zip file with the data logs inside there were two and I sent them both
The only thing that stands out to me is the path your game is in (C:/Users/[redacted]/Desktop/Mystwood Manor v0.7.3). Try moving your game's folder to C so that the path is: C:\Mystwood Manor v0.7.3

Alternatively try any of the following:
  1. Make sure the for your video card/GPU are current.
  2. Download the runtimes and extract them to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) then run the included "install_all.bat" file.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
Make sure you have video enabled in the settings.
now that's not a good idea for those not using windows. I had the game working flawlessly until a crash which I then worked out was the first animation video. I worked out the video slider thingy just does not work outside windows. Then I saw the tick box to stop Play videos, and so stopped the crashing. Leaves the end game that we are working so hard for a bit useless and dull, but at least it is not crashing on me.

And now that very same tick box is leaving me in a loop with Amber as I cant adjust anything.

Any chance you could like get there if it loops like 20 times or something? To catch those that are unable to proceed unless we use windoze? No slider (no Video) loop >20 proceed?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
now that's not a good idea for those not using windows. I had the game working flawlessly until a crash which I then worked out was the first animation video. I worked out the video slider thingy just does not work outside windows. Then I saw the tick box to stop Play videos, and so stopped the crashing. Leaves the end game that we are working so hard for a bit useless and dull, but at least it is not crashing on me.

And now that very same tick box is leaving me in a loop with Amber as I cant adjust anything.

Any chance you could like get there if it loops like 20 times or something? To catch those that are unable to proceed unless we use windoze? No slider (no Video) loop >20 proceed?
For now there isn't a way of getting through it but it will be fixed for the next release, out of interest what OS are you using

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know if there are any plans to make the girls go up to tier 6 or higher? They're not nearly slutty enough imho....

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
It would be great if there is a way to increase the salary of some of the employees. For one employee to make 500/wk and someone with less experience to make 1500/wk strikes me as unrealistic. You can even have a random case, say once you hit certain level of wealth when the employees start asking for raises, and it could be a management decision possibly with implications. Being nice, loving, and smart is good, but one rule of successful business is to share the profit with the staff, especially if they have to tolerate abusive customers such as Sofia Fernandez or Nora Walsh :)

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anyone know if there are any plans to make the girls go up to tier 6 or higher? They're not nearly slutty enough imho....
No, the max levels for the Manor and the girls will remain at 5.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's fine by me, the level for the girls somehow made even the story content look like work/grind. If it was nacessary so people would not finish the story without leveling the hotel ... who knows. But I am glad it stopped at this point. I like pure action/event based story advancement better.

4.00 star(s) 241 Votes