hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
For now there isn't a way of getting through it but it will be fixed for the next release, out of interest what OS are you using
Manjaro. I launch the game with Lutris 0.5.9.1.

Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.23.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.88.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.15.7-1-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 16 × AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics
Memory: 15.6 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2

I can run the game in a windows VM, to get to see the "animation", but I am holding back till I get all girls to 5 and then run them all together. But Hana has now looped too, so I guess back to the VM.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Manjaro. I launch the game with Lutris 0.5.9.1.

Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.23.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.88.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.15.7-1-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 16 × AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics
Memory: 15.6 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2

I can run the game in a windows VM, to get to see the "animation", but I am holding back till I get all girls to 5 and then run them all together. But Hana has now looped too, so I guess back to the VM.
There's a guide on how to play on Linux in the FAQ in the first post in this thread also this user says he uses Linux without any problems

https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-7-3-full-faerin.42940/page-453#post-6431789

Hope that helps

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes. I used Grind Remover mod but i don't use rn.

Im not using anything right now
If you had used a mod before with that save, then your save is bugged because of that mod. Which explains why you aren't able to get her to level 5. So your only options at this point would be to either A) start a new game and don't use any mods or B) use the v0.6.0 save from the OP with the same caveat in mind.

pablito134

Feb 17, 2019
I've taken a look at your log and I can't see anything obvious, I will get one of the other lads to look at it to see if they can see something I may have missed.
For now could you continue playing and if it locks up again could you post a new player log thanks
thanks for your help but i would like to continue playing but it won't let me keep freezing i have tried with different accounts and saves every time this happens i have saved a clip of the game screen while moving the mouse i keep clicking everywhere but it is locked i can just use brute force and quit with task manager

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
There's a guide on how to play on Linux in the FAQ in the first post in this thread also this user says he uses Linux without any problems

https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-7-3-full-faerin.42940/page-453#post-6431789

Hope that helps
Nothing here for me but I moved onto the FAQ.

From the FAQ

For Linux and MacOS, you can play the game with latest Wine 6.0.x stable version.

On Linux it is required to set the Windows version to Windows 7 in Winecfg, to make animation work.

This fixed it for me. I do not use Wine as such, well I do but in Lutris, and use the same prefix for all my windows games to play outside steam. Setting the windows version to 7 fixed it and I can see the sliders. So thank you for the pointers, and now I have caught up with the contents on offer to date and so onto the next game.....

1641236117863.png

Reactions: larry5168

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
thanks for your help but i would like to continue playing but it won't let me keep freezing i have tried with different accounts and saves every time this happens i have saved a clip of the game screen while moving the mouse i keep clicking everywhere but it is locked i can just use brute force and quit with task manager
Which mod did you use?

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

Irakli90

Jun 27, 2019
If you're going to use the save in the OP, create a folder named "Alex" in "profile" (Ex: Mystwood Manor\profile\Alex) and move the save to there. Then you can start from that point.
I opened a folder named alex in profile but no idea how to move the save from the op to that file. Sorry if this seems too easy to do but I am a noob

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I opened a folder named alex in profile but no idea how to move the save from the op to that file. Sorry if this seems too easy to do but I am a noob
Right click the link and use the "Save As..." option. Also, make sure to remove the hyphenated number from the filename.

Visual aid -
1641237773524.png

4.00 star(s) 241 Votes