pablito134

Feb 17, 2019
Do me a favor - Close the game, relaunch the game, go into 'Settings', and change your "Skip Unseen" setting. Then re-load your game.

Let me know what happens.

Thanks
I did everything you told me to do but unfortunately the result does not change it continues to freeze but I would be curious to know if my save in your game worked regularly in which case it is likely that the data package I downloaded is bugged and I could try again to re-download it

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I did everything you told me to do but unfortunately the result does not change it continues to freeze but I would be curious to know if my save in your game worked regularly in which case it is likely that the data package I downloaded is bugged and I could try again to re-download it
Give me a couple minutes, I'm working to re-produce exact steps. I was able to go from the save working, to having it lock upin my environment, so we know it is possible.

Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: Try the attached save. I got it past the event where Hana arrives.

Remember Hana will not be available for work until you renovate the Security room. You might want to renovate the Maintenance room as well, since all your facilities are out of commission.

Last edited:

pablito134

Feb 17, 2019
Give me a couple minutes, I'm working to re-produce exact steps. I was able to go from the save working, to having it lock upin my environment, so we know it is possible.

Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: Try the attached save. I got it past the event where Hana arrives.

Remember Hana will not be available for work until you renovate the Security room. You might want to renovate the Maintenance room as well, since all your facilities are out of commission.
i tried the save you sent me i played for a while and everything seems to go smoothly at the moment fingers crossed thanks for your understanding i will let you know if there are any news or other bugs

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Am I the only one having this problem? I'll have the mom in the lobby, it will say there is no one to check in. I can re-roll or continue. I re-roll, and that stays up, but I can then choose Check In as well. It will show a person afterwords, but it won't show any stats for him or her. Then, the screen stays on the lobby and the plaque saying no one is there to check in.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a problem with the incest patch? I followed the instructions as always and put the file in the root directory and no workey. Julia is still Julia. Thanks.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a problem with the incest patch? I followed the instructions as always and put the file in the root directory and no workey. Julia is still Julia. Thanks.
Check the file name of your mapping file. It needs to be "mapping.xml". If the file name looks like this: "mapping (1).xml", then it won't work.

Reactions: TheDevian

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I've encountered a bug wiht the last sex scene with Amber. It's just repeat the text in inifinity loop...
Same here, just getting stuck in an infinite loop during the riding scene. Speeding up animation doesn't help. (unselected skip unseen/allowing videos to play).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Same here, just getting stuck in an infinite loop during the riding scene. Speeding up animation doesn't help. (unselected skip unseen/allowing videos to play).
Can you attach a save, please?

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
increase the speed. The scene is literally telling you to fuck harder, and won't progress until you increase the speed on the little bar to the right
That did the trick. TY. It's indeed a "little" bar on side and easy to miss.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Played the game for a few versions but think I stopped when the mods stopped being able to update. Can I get a full save from anywhere as I would like to see the new scenes but without going all through the game again?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Played the game for a few versions but think I stopped when the mods stopped being able to update. Can I get a full save from anywhere as I would like to see the new scenes but without going all through the game again?
A full save is found in the OP.

Mods never really got working, thus the lack of updates.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Where exactly do I put the mapping.xml patch? Do I put it in the Data folder, or the main folder? I have one in both, and it works. I'd just like to know which one is right. Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes