Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How long does it take to level a girl up? I keep using the mom, sister, and sisters best friend, but they're still only level 2. I've got guests who are level 3, and they keep leaving without paying because they say the girls are not experienced enough for whatever they want. Food, working out, sauna, non of it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How long does it take to level a girl up? I keep using the mom, sister, and sisters best friend, but they're still only level 2. I've got guests who are level 3, and they keep leaving without paying because they say the girls are not experienced enough for whatever they want. Food, working out, sauna, non of it.
In order to level them up, they need to get all 3 skills to the next level.

Reactions: rKnight

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
the scenes with Amanda and the guard hang. And very little sex is very little. There was a lot in the last game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the scenes with Amanda and the guard hang. And very little sex is very little. There was a lot in the last game.
Apart from the three main LIs of MotH (Landlady and Roommates) I'd say we're pretty close by now. The buildup may fall a bit short on this one but otherwise we're just lacking the repeatables (as opposed to replays).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Please suggest some trait points for each character.
It depends on your playstyle, for me, I like to take the ones to pay them less, and the ones that give them a better chance to succeed at one of their jobs. However, if you are not as lazy as I am, and you like you check in a lot of guests, you might prefer ones that reduce how much energy they use working.

Reactions: rKnight

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
If he plans on implementing the higher difficulty levels of playing, I suggest offering something new for each level that you can't get from the level below it. Maybe like some new renders of the employees or a new animation scene. Just to add an incentive to try the higher levels. As it stands now, I don't think I'd bother playing them if the rewards for every level would just be the same. I get adding a challenge with how much starting money you have, but I think it needs more to offer in order to get me in trying it.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
I think the problem is the new computer on which I play the game - the old one is out, at this address I do not have the necessary memories - can anyone help me with them please? : C:\Users\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I think the problem is the new computer on which I play the game - the old one is out, at this address I do not have the necessary memories - can anyone help me with them please? : C:\Users\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
From the path you have written, it misses the username of your computer, you have to check on your computer how it is called we don't know
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Also this path is hidden, so if you want to go there easily, enable hidden folders and files.

Also please install Visual C++ runtimes as explained in the FAQ and see if the problem persists

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
From the path you have written, it misses the username of your computer, you have to check on your computer how it is called we don't know

Also this path is hidden, so if you want to go there easily, enable hidden folders and files.

Also please install Visual C++ runtimes as explained in the FAQ and see if the problem persists

[/QUOTE
I have installed Visual C++ runtimes as explained in the FAQ and problem persists
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor-I think this is the problem and I do not have the necessary information in the last folder in the described path.I also attached a file with the described I guess problem.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There are a couple of things I noticed right away in your player log.
  1. There's a problem with your video card/GPU as it's using the "Microsoft Basic Render Driver".
  2. The path to your game is too long. Shorten it so that it's at least "C:\Mystwood Manor v0.7.2".
If you fix those two issues, that should resolve the problem you're having.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
There are a couple of things I noticed right away in your player log.
  1. There's a problem with your video card/GPU as it's using the "Microsoft Basic Render Driver".
  2. The path to your game is too long. Shorten it so that it's at least "C:\Mystwood Manor v0.7.2".
If you fix those two issues, that should resolve the problem you're having.
Please someone give me a compressed copy of the folder at the end of the specified path. Thanks in advance. -C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Unity

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes