Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Please someone give me a compressed copy of the folder at the end of the specified path. Thanks in advance. -C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Unity
Just move the folder to C: so that it looks at least like this:
C:\Mystwood Manor v0.7.3

The path you have it in now is too long.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Please someone give me a compressed copy of the folder at the end of the specified path. Thanks in advance. -C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Unity
Also as mentioned by Sycho, you are missing video card drivers and also the Visual C++ Runtime I have told you because in the log there is this issue:
EntryPointNotFoundException: WebPGetInfo
which means that the game can't handle webp images (which the game uses) and you can solve it by installing that program I have mentioned.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
Just move the folder to C: so that it looks at least like this:
C:\Mystwood Manor v0.7.3

The path you have it in now is too long.
The path I have described is not for the game - the achievements in the development of the character are stored there - and I do not have them due to changing the hard drive of the laptop. I have saved the game v0.7.2 that worked without a problem.

Reactions: Sycho

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
The path I have described is not for the game - the achievements in the development of the character are stored there - and I do not have them due to changing the hard drive of the laptop. I have saved the game v0.7.2 that worked without a problem.
but after changing the hard drive I have not saved the achievements of the characters that are in the folder of the path I described - so I can not repeat their progress. Folder Unity

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
but after changing the hard drive I have not saved the achievements of the characters that are in the folder of the path I described - so I can not repeat their progress. Folder Unity
This is how your folder should look (minus the PDFs, ODTs and txt files, of course).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I hope the dirty politician isn't going to get my Amber, and any other girl in the Hotel????
It seems to be hard to get Alvarez into the bar this time so I can;t find out what he wants - not that I don't think I know - but we are going to be able to stop this before it starts - RIGHT

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Are there any more items to put in the slots, some of my girls have 3 slots and some have 2 but I don't have enough items for them all

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I hope the dirty politician isn't going to get my Amber, and any other girl in the Hotel????
It seems to be hard to get Alvarez into the bar this time so I can;t find out what he wants - not that I don't think I know - but we are going to be able to stop this before it starts - RIGHT
Not to worry.. No one but the MC is going to tap her. :)

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
This is how your folder should look (minus the PDFs, ODTs and txt files, of course).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what the game folder should look like, I need the achievements / progress folder of the individual characters that are repeatable. Folder -Unity

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That's where the logs for the game are stored. If there is a problem getting the game to load, that would be the first thing we would ask for.

So that's not showing the game itself (as my screenshot did earlier). The folder I need to see will have folders named:
"MonoBleedingEdge", "Mystwood Manor_Data" and "profile" along with files named "Mystwood Manor.exe", "UnityCrashHandler32.exe", "UnityPlayer.dll", "key.ini" and "mapping.xml" (if you use it).

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
That is the wrong folder. You need the game folder, not the system folder. This will be wherever you extracted it.
I don't have anything in the system folder because my hard drive has been replaced / broken and the system folder has not been saved - there is nothing inside. The game folger is saved v0.7.2
Please give me the system folder and everything will be ok. Sorry for the bad English.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are there any more items to put in the slots, some of my girls have 3 slots and some have 2 but I don't have enough items for them all
Usually girls have 2 item slots unless you give them a specific card to increase them. I am not sure about the number of items available, it should roughly work out to fill them all, however it generally isn't necessary to fill all slots.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I don't have anything in the system folder because my hard drive has been replaced / broken and the system folder has not been saved - there is nothing inside. The game folger is saved v0.7.2
Please give me the system folder and everything will be ok. Sorry for the bad English.
you don't need anything from us, the saves are in "profile" folder where you have extracted your game and you have to copy that folder from your old harddrive to your new one in game path.
The folder you are showing is the one related to logs only. you don't need it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 242 Votes