Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
None of that is stored there, only the logs. Everything you need to play the game, is in this folder.
This happens to me for the second time and the first time it worked out when I put the system folder - let me try again with the system folder at the end of version 0.7.2 otherwise I will just have to start all over again.
Let me try the system folder and if it doesn't work I will start the game again ......

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This happens to me for the second time and the first time it worked out when I put the system folder - let me try again with the system folder at the end of version 0.7.2 otherwise I will just have to start all over again.
Let me try the system folder and if it doesn't work I will start the game again ......
That system folder should remake itself any time you start the game if it is gone.
Generally, you don't want the game in any system folder, not that one, not the desktop, not documents, none of them.

Reactions: rKnight and Nemo56

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
That system folder should remake itself any time you start the game if it is gone.
Generally, you don't want the game in any system folder, not that one, not the desktop, not documents, none of them.
The game is running, but I can't see the achievements of the individual characters in the progress section again. And the achievements are a kind of gallery and only they do not work, so I ask for a system folder to try and if it does not work I will start over ............... :(

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
The game is running, but I can't see the achievements of the individual characters in the progress section again. And the achievements are a kind of gallery and only they do not work, so I ask for a system folder to try and if it does not work I will start over ............... :(
Start over, it's easier for you

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Updated save to v0.7.3 (unlocked all progress and gallery)
Can you not attach save file to post instead?
when i click on that "file" it opens a new browser instead, when i save pressing ctrl+s.
whatever i do, it ends up as a txt file.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can you not attach save file to post instead?
when i click on that "file" it opens a new browser instead, when i save pressing ctrl+s.
whatever i do, it ends up as a txt file.
right click on it, and hit save as, then you will need to remove the number at the start of the filename.

Reactions: KeShane

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I get a weird bug in the new Hana scene where you fuck her in the security room, didn't find anyone else reporting it here but maybe I missed it.

Basically, once you start fucking her, it loops the three dialogue lines "(Hana) Harder!" "(Hana) *Moan* Ahhh..." "(MC) (Let's give her what she wants.)" over and over again and I can't get out of the scene anymore after that other than just closing the game.

Wonder if anyone else got that.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I get a weird bug in the new Hana scene where you fuck her in the security room, didn't find anyone else reporting it here but maybe I missed it.

Basically, once you start fucking her, it loops the three dialogue lines "(Hana) Harder!" "(Hana) *Moan* Ahhh..." "(MC) (Let's give her what she wants.)" over and over again and I can't get out of the scene anymore after that other than just closing the game.

Wonder if anyone else got that.
Try giving her what she wants, increase the animation speed

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Try giving her what she wants, increase the animation speed
Oh okay that's funny I see now what the problem was. The thing is, I had the videos disabled because they used to be super laggy for me. Didn't really think about turning them back on because I couldn't remember that it was something I actually did, I thought the dev had disabled them because they were so buggy. But apparently I misremembered, so I turned the videos on, and they weren't laggy at all anymore for me like they used to be and yeah, then your suggestion obviously worked.

Still a bug though for when people have the videos disabled.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can anyone tell me how to edit a .rpy file?
That's for Ren'Py games.. MwM was built in Unity, not Ren'Py.

But in order to edit files in those games, you first need UnRen to extract RPY files from the RPA files (use options 1 and 2). Then use to edit the RPY files.

UnRen.bat needs to be ran from within the "/game" folder.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh okay that's funny I see now what the problem was. The thing is, I had the videos disabled because they used to be super laggy for me. Didn't really think about turning them back on because I couldn't remember that it was something I actually did, I thought the dev had disabled them because they were so buggy. But apparently I misremembered, so I turned the videos on, and they weren't laggy at all anymore for me like they used to be and yeah, then your suggestion obviously worked.

Still a bug though for when people have the videos disabled.
Faerin is aware of that and it will be fixed in the next update.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But for the VIP clients there is no evalutation bar? So the client is always satisfied, also if theorically the bar would not reach the miminum level?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
But for the VIP clients there is no evalutation bar? So the client is always satisfied, also if theorically the bar would not reach the miminum level?
Go into Settings and see if you have "Skip VIP guest interactions" checked. If so, uncheck that box and you'll see their interactions with the staff.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Actually, no.

Just because a guest is VIP does NOT guarantee they will be satisfied, since there are requirements for the satisfaction score.

Example: Try to have Sofia at L5 with no bonuses.

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes