S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I'll post it in a few minutes.
You won't have much time to wait.
A couple of minutes)
Story
  • Expanded Richard’s dialog and added a new story event.
  • Extended Lady Emily’s dialog and added a new story event.
  • Added tier 2 reward outfits for Catalina.
  • Added all tier 3 events and reward outfits for Catalina.
  • Added tier 4 reward outfits for Laura.
  • Added the first tier 5 event for Laura.
  • Added a short dialog to introduce the banker, after which the bank location will be added to the map (just a placeholder for now).
  • Added Amber’s second animation to her tier 5 event (I forgot to add this one last update).
Gameplay/UI
  • Updated the map: the woods now has several sublocations.
    Once a location has been discovered, it will remain, and you will be able to visit them directly. (The map background will be added at a later stage.)
  • Guests can now have duplicate activities.
  • Adjusted Annika’s starting skill levels.
  • Adjusted Laura’s starting skill levels.
  • Adjusted Catalina’s starting skill level.
  • Updated the hints how to unlock the yoga studio and club.
  • Now only the next hint will be displayed (instead of all hints).
  • After replaying an event, you will now return to the selected character’s profile and the previous scroll position.
  • The interface is now locked after selecting a staff member/guest to visit (so you can’t accidentally click another one after.)
Bugfixes
  • Fixed the bug causing the game to lock up if multiple events occurred at the same time.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the option to throw money into the well to be locked.
  • Fixed a bug causing Orville’s events to trigger in the evening/at night.
  • Fixed a bug causing the buoy and microphone events not to trigger.
  • Fixed a bug causing the fog setting not to be saved.
  • Fixed a problem with Amber’s first Mirror, mirror animation (for some users).
  • Fixed Isabella’s dialog so you can’t get stuck anymore.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the fog overlay to flash on screen for an instant.
  • Fixed a flicker that sometimes occurred before scrolling an image.
  • Fixed a bug when dragging the portrait of a sick staff member.
  • Fixed Mickey’s dialogs for the sauna/fitness renovation to make sense in any order.
  • Fixed a bug causing the first line after a choice to be skipped.
Can you please set the picture as spoiler please?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
energy consumption set to 0
slightly higher exp gain
huge increase of starting money
satisfaction needs reduced (needs a new game start)
acounting bonus increased (office)

replace assembly-csharp.dll(Mystwood Manor v0.5.0\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed)
with attached file
make backup first

i dont give out the debug key

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
update

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So... it's a hotel management game with no ability to whore out the staff to customers? What's the point in that? :sleep:
IDK what world you live in, man.
We're just developing sexual relations of our own with the girls & you think they're ready to be pimped out?
It's a hotel. Not a brothel, anyway. Maybe the places you've stayed in don't draw a distinction between the two?
If anything, we'll be fucking the female guests, not the other way around and the male guests fucking our staff.
Might get to whore yourself out, if that happens.
What's the point in that? :sleep:
Quite simply, a point that is not intended for people who want NTR or sharing content (much like the game).
There are lots of games made for that audience, go seek them out.

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Will skip this month (as dropped out of patreon too) to have more playable content in one go and probably try again next month, even resub if there's moar Annika.

I felt like I spent more time setting up a wine vm than playing the game last month :D

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
IDK what world you live in, man.
We're just developing sexual relations of our own with the girls & you think they're ready to be pimped out?
It's a hotel. Not a brothel, anyway. Maybe the places you've stayed in don't draw a distinction between the two?
If anything, we'll be fucking the female guests, not the other way around and the male guests fucking our staff.
Might get to whore yourself out, if that happens.

Quite simply, a point that is not intended for people who want NTR or sharing content (much like the game).
There are lots of games made for that audience, go seek them out.
I don't think you've actually played this game. You're advancing the story and trying to make the hotel more profitable and popular by making your staff work specific jobs for the different clients that come to the hotel. The girls don't just advance to their next tier levels and stories without working with the clients.

So it makes sense that an adult game about hotel management leads to said hotel turning into a brothel.

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
I can't unlock the yoga studio. It tells me to progress Annika's events, but I've completed them already and she is all max lvl for her 3 skills. What did I do wrong?

aydinay

Jul 9, 2019
Hi guys,

I love the game but it still needs some improvements I guess. First of all charecters look awesome but we need more content with them. Most of them has tier 4-5 but when u get there nothing to do in game, it becomes boring. So i think dev may made some contents with customers and add more customer profile , also make some more facilities in hotel. If dev adds these things game could be more fun to play i guess. My last advise to dev is please add more girls to our hotel , girls in game all so hot !!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't think you've actually played this game. You're advancing the story and trying to make the hotel more profitable and popular by making your staff work specific jobs for the different clients that come to the hotel. The girls don't just advance to their next tier levels and stories without working with the clients.
No, I haven't played at all.
Yet I know considerably more than you about the game, somehow.
Obviously I have played. With 472k in my pocket, I'm plenty profitable.
How are you not? :FacePalm:

The girls advancing has fuck all to do with guests. It depends purely on the location you choose to put them in.
Have you actually played? It doesn't seem like you know what you're doing. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, so most of us have downloaded and started it up, and first went to see Amber's other animation in the replay.

Most of us had a chuckle - when skipping through the content most of us had already seen, the lewd noises of most of the Ambers sound like a rubber ducky.

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Yoga doesn't unlock until Level 5 Hotel.
I have lvl 5 hotel. I have completed almost all events. Only Laura needs to get to lvl 5 now, which will happen quite soon. But I can't unlock the Yoga studio to get past tier 1 events with Catalina.

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes