Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think you've actually played this game. You're advancing the story and trying to make the hotel more profitable and popular by making your staff work specific jobs for the different clients that come to the hotel. The girls don't just advance to their next tier levels and stories without working with the clients.

So it makes sense that an adult game about hotel management leads to said hotel turning into a brothel.
It may make sense that a game can be constructed like that, getting extra income that way. However, there is no need to, it does not follow logically from anything. A girl waiting a table does not mean she has to give the customer a blowjob, regardless of whether or not she is fucking the boss. When you say "specific jobs" it is just that in this game: they are performing specific hotel business related jobs. No other jobs.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have lvl 5 hotel. I have completed almost all events. Only Laura needs to get to lvl 5 now, which will happen quite soon. But I can't unlock the Yoga studio to get past tier 1 events with Catalina.
Are you using a mod

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
He's not even correct mate.
As you know, none of the girls' progression is linked to a guest.
Every single one is just required to be in the right room. Not one of them needs a guest, to unlock their next event.
I considered it to be referring to the fact that the girls have to "work with the guests" to generate income, and also to gain the XP needed. But then again, that is just serving any guest, singing some random song, or whatever.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
The game is cool.
But there are a few downsides
1) There is no way to see the girl in full size in her new costume.
2) The translation into Russian is terrible. In the previous game of this developer was also a terrible translation.

Other than that, can not complain. Is that I would like more content :D

Reactions: larry5168

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
So... it's a hotel management game with no ability to whore out the staff to customers? What's the point in that? :sleep:
I wish that the game was going to offer scenes with the girls and the guests, but it looks like that won't be the case. Its still awesome, regardless.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't think you've actually played this game. You're advancing the story and trying to make the hotel more profitable and popular by making your staff work specific jobs for the different clients that come to the hotel. The girls don't just advance to their next tier levels and stories without working with the clients.

So it makes sense that an adult game about hotel management leads to said hotel turning into a brothel.
Umm, no, no it doesn't. Unless you think that the auto repair station in your city should turn into a Formula-1 race car design and maintenance station simply because they hire a few accredited mechanics.

I assume you've never actually stayed at a hotel? The services a hotel offers is in NO WAY related to the behavior of the staff during their personal time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Faerin told me about the Russian language a long time ago.
The translation is delayed by 1 version.
In the updates of each month, the new added content is always English.
In this update - the last part, (which was added in July) already translated.
On the added content of the new one, it will be again first in English.
And these dialogues will be translated in the update Friday, September 24
He makes this translation delay from the very beginning of the game.
This must be understood.
I don't think he's complaining about the lack of a Russian translation for the latest update, more just about the quality of the Russian translation, in general.

Reactions: Dementor_ene

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I see it but with 50 - standard setting. When I change in game and load the ini up, it shows 100 (value I changed it to). But doing something and it reverts back to 50 in the ini. A little bit different this time though: the save did not change it in the ini, but then I conjured up a memory (I did not do that yesterday, so that cannot be it alone, just didn't have anything to play right now), the transparency was immediately gone and reloading the ini showed 50 again.
Just wanting to say that for most of us (i. e. me, possibly only me) this "issue" persists. Whenever most of us (I) change the transparency setting it works at first, but after manually loading or saving a game the transparency in game goes back to 70, settings.ini however stays at the new value.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Hmmm... So there is a new girl, and the hint says to explorer town during the morning or afternoon, but I can't find her. Is she actually added? Or is it just a paceholder?

(I do have the club unlocked.)

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Umm, no, no it doesn't. Unless you think that the auto repair station in your city should turn into a Formula-1 race car design and maintenance station simply because they hire a few accredited mechanics.

I assume you've never actually stayed at a hotel? The services a hotel offers is in NO WAY related to the behavior of the staff during their personal time.
WTF? Are you thinking of this game like its supposed to be real or an actual simulator? It's an adult only game focused on sex (or at least tries to be). Of course it's not going to be anywhere close to how a real hotel is run. It's amazing how some of you can't differentiate fantasy from reality.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hmmm... So there is a new girl, and the hint says to explorer town during the morning or afternoon, but I can't find her. Is she actually added? Or is it just a paceholder?

(I do have the club unlocked.)
Are you using a mod, because the new girl Catalina is there

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
WTF? Are you thinking of this game like its supposed to be real or an actual simulator? It's an adult only game focused on sex (or at least tries to be). Of course it's not going to be anywhere close to how a real hotel is run. It's amazing how some of you can't differentiate fantasy from reality.
Says the guy who cannot separate his own fantasy of turning a hotel into a brothel & whoring his staff out, with the reality presented in this game, where that is never going to happen.
Hypocrisy, or irony?

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I can't seem to find the Rescue Buoy in the Attic, is it something you can miss after you upgrade the Hotel?
I'm maxed on everything else up to the 0.6.1.7 Content, just missing that item, but I guess it's minor.
Could really help with that 90% Guest when she's at the Pool tho.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a save thread for this game? I can't find one
No. No save threads have been created, mainly because you can't change the MC's name in your game using someone else's save.

I can't seem to find the Beach Ball in the Attic, is it something you can miss after you upgrade the Hotel?
I'm maxed on everything else up to the 0.6.1.7 Content, just missing that item, but I guess it's minor.
Could really help with that 90% Guest when she's at the Pool tho.
There is no beach ball in the attic. Only a rescue buoy.

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes