whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Didn't this game used to have a cheat mod? Is it no longer being modded?
The official cheat is included.
Click on the in-game menu and you'll see "Cheats".
On the main menu, you'll see "Full", in the bottom right.

The cheat option only unlocks once you've completed the tutorial and the guest has checked out.

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Didn't this game used to have a cheat mod? Is it no longer being modded?
The cheat menu is included in the download, you just have to complete the introduction and it will unlock
If you're talking about the unofficial mods of the game they are out there but do cause certain events to remain locked and cause bugs in the game so use at your own risk as we won't repair any saves that are broken because of the mod

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
qljrnt6jc4eh

It is, just search for it in the "Mod" section of this forum
Check here: https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood...ian01-support-discontinued.75773/post-5914132.
whichone

The official cheat is included.
Click on the in-game menu and you'll see "Cheats".
On the main menu, you'll see "Full", in the bottom right.

The cheat option only unlocks once you've completed the tutorial and the guest has checked out.
Thank you both for the info.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Does the dev plan to make other characters besides the employees fuckable, like the female guests, the trainer, isabella, the third hotel owner, the other hotel owner's wife, etc? Are all the employees going to have tier 5 events, and will there be more than one for each employee?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I also feel like there should maybe be one more potential employee, so you have double coverage on everything, including security, health, maintenance and the front desk. Whoa, I guess that would require 2 more employees, huh?

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I wish Faerin would have a Mom update every single time even if it would be a small update

This few and far between Mom updates really sucks

"You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime you find
You get what you need"

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I wish Faerin would have a Mom update every single time even if it would be a small update

This few and far between Mom updates really sucks

"You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime you find
You get what you need"
I'm anxious to find out about her and the handywoman having sex.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Game is freezing when trying to play Laura's sex animation, anyone else having this issue?
Several things could be causing that to happen.
  • Not enough VRAM (2GB minimum, 4GB or better recommended).
  • Missing Visual C++ Redistraibutable runtimes
  • Older drivers for your video card/GPU.
If the drivers are current and it's not the VRAM, download the all-in-one pack and extract the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat".

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Several things could be causing that to happen.
  • Not enough VRAM (2GB minimum, 4GB or better recommended).
  • Missing Visual C++ Redistraibutable runtimes
  • Older drivers for your video card/GPU.
If the drivers are current and it's not the VRAM, download the all-in-one pack and extract the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat".
All other scenes works just fine, but the game always freezes in this particular scene.
I will install the Visuals just to make sure.

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
Seen a guy complain about not being able to find Catalina after using a save from like couple of versions ago. I have the same problem, used a previous save... can't find Catalina, there isn't even an option to explore town when I go to explore.

So... there might be a problem?

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes