Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Seen a guy complain about not being able to find Catalina after using a save from like couple of versions ago. I have the same problem, used a previous save... can't find Catalina, there isn't even an option to explore town when I go to explore.

So... there might be a problem?
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
BuffNerd, are you using a cheat mod? You should have the town on your map on the activity screen when you go exploring, but it's not there in your save.
Your save vs my save
your save.jpg my save.jpg

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry to ask, but what cheat mod ????? o_O
There's a few cheat mods floating around in the thread that gives people access to the debug console that we use to fix problems on the fly. They're abusing it as a cheat, which ends up causing all sorts of problems with their saves; bugs, unable to hire some of the girls or renovate some of the facilities.

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
BuffNerd, are you using a cheat mod? You should have the town on your map on the activity screen when you go exploring, but it's not there in your save.
Your save vs my save
View attachment 1374594 View attachment 1374595
I did on a previous version. This time I just downloaded the game and used the save I had from back then, so I can see all the new content up to the newest version. I also used the full save(0.6.0) that's given on the first page and everything was ok there, Catalina was unlocked and I could explore town. Guess it could be that my save messed up from the cheat mod or something.

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Several things could be causing that to happen.
  • Not enough VRAM (2GB minimum, 4GB or better recommended).
  • Missing Visual C++ Redistraibutable runtimes
  • Older drivers for your video card/GPU.
If the drivers are current and it's not the VRAM, download the all-in-one pack and extract the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat".
I've installed the Visuals and still no luck.

It gets stuck in this particular screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did on a previous version. This time I just downloaded the game and used the save I had from back then, so I can see all the new content up to the newest version. I also used the full save(0.6.0) that's given on the first page and everything was ok there, Catalina was unlocked and I could explore town. Guess it could be that my save messed up from the cheat mod or something.
It's highly likely that save was bugged and it carried over to this update when you used the mod. So unfortunately, I'm not able to help you because you previously used the mod. You'll need to start a new game and this time, do not use the mod.

Reactions: BuffNerd

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've installed the Visuals and still no luck.

It gets stuck in this particular screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run dialog box and paste the following:
%userprofile%/AppData/LocalLow/Faerin Games/Mystwood Manor

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
A message for you Faerin about the MM game. To start with. Playing since
Beginner version (as 0.0.3) MM to the newest (while playing version 0.6.0)
I am pleased with the progress of the show, at this stage we already have and sisters in nude positions (pictures) and seeing nice specimens from breast to mouse (meaning pussy). Really, despite the initial photos and the opening ones after passing the hotel levels, I am very happy with all the characters, as every hotel member from mum to hana is nicely polished. The best thing that amazed me was when I saw Amber in a restaurant while serving, bare breasts,
which, despite hiding under only this garment, are the best version of this version as (which I was outplaying, i.e. 0.5.1). This is probably enough of the interesting ones I have spotted so far, so finishing I expect more versions, each month to enjoy each version with new discoveries of guests, or relations (increasingly hotter) with our staff, and maybe also some guests ( female type). I greet you and all people creating this game and putting your time and refinement into it so that it serves us well with each update. A player from Poland, and a more advanced MotH fan.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here you go.
Thanks for that! :)

This is the only thing that I'm seeing in the log:
[AVProVideo] Error: Loading failed. File not found, codec not supported, video resolution too high or insufficient system resources.
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)
That's usually caused by one of the following:
  1. Missing VC++ Runtimes.
  2. Outdated video card .
  3. Running the game for an extended period of time (a few hours or more non-stop).
Let's at least eliminate the easiest one first. Go into that folder which I pasted a link to, to locate the log. Delete the "Faerin Games" folder. Exit then restart your game and try that scene again with Laura and see if that still happens. If so, start with the eliminating the drivers. I've provided a link to them for you.

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for that! :)

This is the only thing that I'm seeing in the log:

That's usually caused by one of the following:
  1. Missing VC++ Runtimes.
  2. Outdated video card .
  3. Running the game for an extended period of time (a few hours or more non-stop).
Let's at least eliminate the easiest one first. Go into that folder which I pasted a link to, to locate the log. Delete the "Faerin Games" folder. Exit then restart your game and try that scene again with Laura and see if that still happens. If so, start with the eliminating the drivers. I've provided a link to them for you.
Neither worked, still facing the same issue.

I guess it's not meant to be. I'm sorry, Laura...
K.gif

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Neither worked, still facing the same issue.

I guess it's not meant to be. I'm sorry, Laura...
View attachment 1374659
What operating system do you use and is it up to date, including any and all "optional" ("Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows" - for Windows 10) updates and have you had this issue with previous updates to the game?

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
What operating system do you use and is it up to date, including any and all "optional" ("Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows" - for Windows 10) updates and have you had this issue with previous updates to the game?
Windows 10 and yeah, I keep everything updated including optional stuff.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Windows 10 and yeah, I keep everything updated including optional stuff.
Well, the specs show that it more than supports the game, so I'm at a loss as to why that is happening. Other than that error I saw earlier in your player log (and having that addressed), that shouldn't be happening.

If you deleted the Faerin Games folder earlier, you should have a new player log generated. Could you attach that, please?

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Well, the specs show that it more than supports the game, so I'm at a loss as to why that is happening. Other than that error I saw earlier in your player log (and having that addressed), that shouldn't be happening.

If you deleted the Faerin Games folder earlier, you should have a new player log generated. Could you attach that, please?
Here's the new one.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here's the new one.
Thanks! I'm still seeing the same error in the log, so I have relayed that information, along with what we've done so far and the specs of your card to Faerin. As soon as I hear something back, I will let you know ASAP. If that scene is locked in Laura's tier event, attach your save, please, and I'll unlock it for you. That way you can at least continue playing until Faerin gets back to me.

By chance, could you tell me how much RAM your system has installed? Also, could you try using a standalone player and see if the animation plays?

Look in your game's "Mystwood Manor_Data\StreamingAssets\gamedata\girls\laura\animations\bedroom\5\events" folder

Play both videos labeled "fuck_1" and "fuck_2".

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown_Beta
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes