Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks! I'm still seeing the same error in the log, so I have relayed that information, along with what we've done so far and the specs of your card to Faerin. As soon as I hear something back, I will let you know ASAP. If that scene is locked in Laura's tier event, attach your save, please, and I'll unlock it for you. That way you can at least continue playing until Faerin gets back to me.

By chance, could you tell me how much RAM your system has installed? Also, could you try using a standalone player and see if the animation plays?

Look in your game's "Mystwood Manor_Data\StreamingAssets\gamedata\girls\laura\animations\bedroom\5\events" folder

Play both videos labeled "fuck_1" and "fuck_2".
I have 16 GB DDR4 installed.
And both animations played normally using MPC-HC.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have 16 GB DDR4 installed.
And both animations played normally using MPC-HC.
Ok, thank you for that info. I've added that to my report to Faerin. I'll keep you posted on what I find out.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, thank you for the help.
You're welcome and I apologize that this is happening. This is the first report of that occurring so far that we've received.. Are you able to get passed that scene?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There's a few cheat mods floating around in the thread that gives people access to the debug console that we use to fix problems on the fly. They're abusing it as a cheat, which ends up causing all sorts of problems with their saves; bugs, unable to hire some of the girls or renovate some of the facilities.
Ok, as I suspected, they themselfs fucked up !!!!:D(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, as I suspected, they themselfs fucked up !!!!:D(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yep and that's why they keep having problems even after we've tried warning them several times this would happen if they use a mod. They haven't learned that lesson yet, apparently. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I did on a previous version. This time I just downloaded the game and used the save I had from back then, so I can see all the new content up to the newest version. I also used the full save(0.6.0) that's given on the first page and everything was ok there, Catalina was unlocked and I could explore town. Guess it could be that my save messed up from the cheat mod or something.
It's better to not use that save because a cheat mod has been used for creating it, you will have problems in future

Reactions: TheDevian

esenvawoli2

Feb 13, 2020
How do I get the girl on the far right side of the list? The hint says explore town after unlocking the club, but there is no option to do that. Do I need to go find a save that's so old that I hadn't unlocked the club yet and load that and then unlock the club on the current version? I have not used any mod (other than the incest one from this thread).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
How do I get the girl on the far right side of the list? The hint says explore town after unlocking the club, but there is no option to do that. Do I need to go find a save that's so old that I hadn't unlocked the club yet and load that and then unlock the club on the current version? I have not used any mod (other than the incest one from this thread).
this could happen because you are using or have used a mod in past.
You can see this post for explaining the problem https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-6-1-7-full-faerin.42940/post-6459736

brt654

Dec 29, 2019
I have a problem. The game works but the images are not visible, a white square is placed and in the events the smoke is seen
help me

esenvawoli2

Feb 13, 2020
I also don't have the "Town" area on my map, and before you ask, no I have never used any kind of Mod for this game.
Did you play 6.0 at all or go from 5.1 to 6.1? I used a save from 5.1 in 6.1 and have this issue also, and looking further back in the thread it looks like maybe this is what causes the problem.

Reactions: S3pHiroTh
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes