whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have been following and playing this game from the start. I think it's time to get it going.. there is to much grind for the time! With very few sex animation scenes. Also it can very confusing even with the help options. The cards and items for each character is very confusing. If the objective is to make it a hard puzzle that's ok, but let's be honest most of us want action. All in all it's a grind with a lot of complications. And the animation is so so, but the story is good. I may check it out later on.
I have to ask, how do you possibly find the cards & items confusing?

There are only 14 Items, in total. Each has a specific purpose, for a specific task.
There are 45 Cards, in total. 16 for the MC and 29 for the girls. Again, each has a specific purpose.

I honestly do not understand how you can get confused by these?

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
So far so good. I have a question for the developer. I can see things could lead to some NTR in the future. I mean the rich guest could demand any service if they want. I really hope I'm wrong here. Am I? Please don't say "The future in uncertain" as your answer.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I do not expect such happiness. I think Loser will be updated no earlier than the second week of September ... but I can wait.
I suggest you go catch up on that thread :cool:
Why Unity? RenPy so much better....

Sorry, old habits die hard. ;) :D
I'm not an expert and I can't comment, but I can give my opinion that the game is wonderful! Why don't you just enjoy it ?!
He was joking :p

But while I was chuckling at it, it occurred to me...
Much of my fav stuff on F95 is in Unity.
Might have something to do with me favoring Games over VNs. ;)

Reactions: cold_arctus

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
So far so good. I have a question for the developer. I can see things could lead to some NTR in the future. I mean the rich guest could demand any service if they want. I really hope I'm wrong here. Am I? Please don't say "The future in uncertain" as your answer.
as far as I know NTR will not be developed in this game

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
English is not my native language and I have not caught the sarcasm. I apologize to cold_arctus :confused:
Don't worry mate, it is an ongoing joke here. I was a tester and member of the technical support team on his discord server too.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I have been following and playing this game from the start. I think it's time to get it going.. there is to much grind for the time! With very few sex animation scenes. Also it can very confusing even with the help options. The cards and items for each character is very confusing. If the objective is to make it a hard puzzle that's ok, but let's be honest most of us want action. All in all it's a grind with a lot of complications. And the animation is so so, but the story is good. I may check it out later on.
OK. We'll see you in a few more months (or longer?) when one of the other modes is implemented.

Android?

No mom scene? Bad update!

Too grindy, too!

Why Unity? RenPy so much better....

Sorry, old habits die hard. ;) :D
I get the joke, but at this point, no encouraging the noodles!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
he was sarcastic, he was referring to some other guys's old reply about the game
"Some other guy"? If most of us remember correctly, there were at least a dozen or so complaints, already at MotH, and every other non Ren'Py game.

There is no NTR here and (as far as I've seen) no plans for it.
If most of us remember correctly, Faerin explicitely excluded any possibility of any dick than that of most of us touching any girl in his games in general.

(Most of us presume that "most of us", when used on these forums, just means "I want that and I want my words to seem more powerful" - or are most of us wrong here?)

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes